Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

When your initial sales are not working, entice people with even a bigger deal and drop the price some more lol

cncpts does that every once in a while to try and clear stock. be weary though, ive tried ordering multiple times during these sales and they always cancel.

$66 shipped for these SP’s with code XMAS40

Sz 9, 10, 10.5 & 11 last I checked
https://cncpts.com/collections/spec...282-103-white-rage-green-summit-white?added=1
2C651BD5-AE8E-4EF6-881D-D050215E673A.png

man, who in here got these? that was quick lol

i have seen those a while back and thought they were customs too, most of the pics were crap because apparently people still use flip phones to take pics but with that pic i noticed that the uppers actually purple-ish so it might be real?

i have seen those a while back and thought they were customs too, most of the pics were crap because apparently people still use flip phones to take pics but with that pic i noticed that the uppers actually purple-ish so it might be real?

They are the Gyakusou X Nike Zoom Fly SP.

“Highlighted with Takahashi’s signature Undercover crossbones logo in White/Black on the medial heel. The shoe features a semi-translucent Purple upper with a small Nike Swoosh logo in White atop a matching White speckled midsole.”

Yup these are the ones. They’re more expensive than the regular SPs.

Maybe a difference in materials?

The Zoomfly SP "FAST" is just what they are called when @getz_racer runs in them. :lol::lol:

...but seriously, where are you seeing this "fast" version? There are only Zoomfly and Zoomfly SP.

Thank you! I got a pair of the Breaking2 colorway when it first launched last summer, and I just used this deal + 9% eBates to cop a second pair. These are my favorite new shoe of the past couple years and the ones I currently prefer for running. I feel like the details are on par with or beyond anything from the Off-White collab.

I got the Pegasus 35 Turbo for 20% off, but I'll most likely be returning them after this SP order comes in.

half size up from Zoom Fly to Zoom Fly SP? Tried on the Zoom Fly at the outlet, 12 was a ltitle snug at the toes. and since there's a 12.5 on NDC with this code and ebates, Im gonna pull

SP’s below retail on NDC? What a time to be alive

If I bought those, they’d be a strictly for casual use, not to mention sock game would have to get upgraded with that translucent upper.

All I got is black Nike socks lol

Walking in my ZF’s is not uncomfortable but it is an unusual feeling, almost a little unstable. Maybe walking in them for the day would change that, not sure.

Contemplating those Breaking2’s now....ugh

Back
Top Bottom