here's something better:
nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-6-19.jpg

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-6-42.jpg

pimp.gif
Agreed 100%, Greg....

These > SVSM-CTK
perfect for hooping outside
Hella Clean...... when these drop??........ if they do

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a air of the Think Pinks? I live in Rhode Island and my wife is a major breast cancer advocate (and a Lebronfan!) and I'd love to get her a pair of these. I know HOH doesn't ship, so what do I do? Wait for a pair in her size to pop up on eBay?

I was never a fan of the Soldier III, but I'm a sucker for all black shoes with a white sole and those are lookingVERY appealing...

Originally Posted by morlium

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a air of the Think Pinks? I live in Rhode Island and my wife is a major breast cancer advocate (and a Lebron fan!) and I'd love to get her a pair of these. I know HOH doesn't ship, so what do I do? Wait for a pair in her size to pop up on eBay?

Im sure a few boardies would help out once released as long as you prepay I suppose. Ill definitly try to help ya out if I can, but they release on a work dayfor me
eyes.gif
so ill make a trip after; only if they still have a 12.5 left,since i dont live that close lol

What sz is your wifey?

Hey NT, recently I was trying to look for a specific colorway of the Zoom LeBron Soldier 3s. I finally found it on Eastbay, but it is women's.

How does women shoes fit? Do they fit narrow/tighter? I've never worn a women's basketball shoe before, will it be really different? My shoe size is9.5-10. If I were to buy the shoe, what shoe size should I get?

Thanks so much for the input.

Originally Posted by Ground King

Hey NT, recently I was trying to look for a specific colorway of the Zoom LeBron Soldier 3s. I finally found it on Eastbay, but it is women's.

How does women shoes fit? Do they fit narrow/tighter? I've never worn a women's basketball shoe before, will it be really different? My shoe size is 9.5-10. If I were to buy the shoe, what shoe size should I get?

i'd never bought a womens shoe but i think a womens 11.5 is equal to a men's 10

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

How does women shoes fit? Do they fit narrow/tighter? I've never worn a women's basketball shoe before, will it be really different? My shoe size is 9.5-10. If I were to buy the shoe, what shoe size should I get?

i'd never bought a womens shoe but i think a womens 11.5 is equal to a men's 10

Your right it does equal to a mens 10 because I wear 12 in women and that's mens 10.5

Hey, thanks for the response. I think she's an 8 in mens, but i'm not 100% sure. I'll have to check. You think there's going to be a run onthem? SVM and CTK maybe, but the pink ones? Really?
smile.gif

Can anyone help a fellow NT'er out with the "Think Pink's"? I have a family member who has breast cancer and am a big supporter of the cause.I REALLY want these! PM me if anyone can help please! Thanks

Can anyone help a fellow NT'er out getting the "think pink's"? I have a family member that has breast cancer and i am a big supporter, so iREALLY want these shoes. If anyone can help me out please PM me. Thanks.

Normally the difference is a 1 1/2 sz difference and imo a bit narrower

Mens 9 Womens 10.5
Mens 10 Womens 11.5
mens 11 Womens 12.5

etc. But obviously can change 1/2 a size due to the structure of your foot

Originally Posted by SHoEWhORe23

Originally Posted by morlium

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a air of the Think Pinks? I live in Rhode Island and my wife is a major breast cancer advocate (and a Lebron fan!) and I'd love to get her a pair of these. I know HOH doesn't ship, so what do I do? Wait for a pair in her size to pop up on eBay?

Im sure a few boardies would help out once released as long as you prepay I suppose. Ill definitly try to help ya out if I can, but they release on a work day for me
eyes.gif
so ill make a trip after; only if they still have a 12.5 left, since i dont live that close lol

What sz is your wifey?

she's an 8.5. if you (or anyone else out there) can help let me know. thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom