Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

my first pair of Soldiers

eek.gif
no love for da soldier 1's? ctk, svsm or the dunkman colorway?

embarassed.gif

Unfortunately I slept on the 1's and wasn't really feeling the 2's. I copped some of the 20.5.5's though.

They could put patent on the Shoe Strings and I'd still feel these were some poop.

Sahree.... Slappin Patent on something doesn't turn poop to Gold Jerry.

def purchase i have balled in both soldiers thus far as well as the 20 5 5 and loved them all so will give these a try.......they seem to look pretty good ireally like the black, red, and white colorway those always catch my eye
pimp.gif

I'd like the white/navy and white/black ones if they didn't have straps. I cut the midfoot strap of my soldier 1s and they were so much better. Too badit doesn't look like I could easily do that with these because I could use a new pair of outdoor shoes...

-S

Am actually quite looking forward to these. My pair arrives tommorrow or thursday. Will let u know how they go

Ok tried mine on and must say that these are a winner. Impressivly light, responsive and with much better lockdown than the VIs (admittedly not that hard).

Sign me up for a couple pairs

i just got some phenoms, so in july or so when i need a new pair these should start getting marked down...perfect.

I dont understand nike.. on the USA website for Nike they have the Soldier 3 up for Boys and Toddlers but no mens... and on the UK site they have the mensup... Why do they do it? Not that im gettin these or anything but why not release all at the same time

Back
Top Bottom