Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Just so you know, Eastbay's picture of the Urban Assaults is incorrect.
Correct sir.

It should be

releases-soldier3-5-camouflage.jpg

and not
zoom_soldier_iii_ss_camouflage.jpg

via RELEASES

Either way I think they're great.; My gf may not like em cause they're black, but I dont really care.
smile.gif
BTW...Since we're seeing military typestuff. Greg you're gonnahave another surprise with your POP Soldier 3's.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

picked up a pair of the POP soldier 3s with the 50% off FTW!!!!
pimp.gif
fixed*
Same here man. Just copped the POP with the FTL 50% off. They may be the most comfy shoe I have put on this year so far. I love how they fit andthey are so light. It makes me wanna cop each colorway.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Just so you know, Eastbay's picture of the Urban Assaults is incorrect.
Correct sir.

It should be

releases-soldier3-5-camouflage.jpg

and not
zoom_soldier_iii_ss_camouflage.jpg

via RELEASES

Either way I think they're great.; My gf may not like em cause they're black, but I dont really care.
smile.gif
BTW...Since we're seeing military type stuff. Greg you're gonnahave another surprise with your POP Soldier 3's.
wink.gif
Like you haven't done enough... however I won't insult you by saying that's unnecessary
happy.gif
. Whatever it is thanks a bunch! I just hope my package arrives at your placesoon enough.
Anyway I like the Camo ZS3, however, I have already reached my shoppinglimit for another 2-3 weeks so I will wait for it with this one.
Still thinking about copping some of that new Soldier outfits.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Definitely more comfy than the VI ...
pimp.gif
music 2 my ears, i thought the 6's were the best, to hear these are more comfy, wow ... gotta try these out...
I don't think they are more comfortable... IMHO The Six is superior comfort wise. You can't beat the double stack Zoom Air and that plushdouble layered interior. Don't get me wrong, when you put on the Soldier 3 you might as well forget about them already... they are lighter than air... butI still think VI's inner bootie sitting on the double stack full length Zoom Air is key here.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Definitely more comfy than the VI ...
pimp.gif
music 2 my ears, i thought the 6's were the best, to hear these are more comfy, wow ... gotta try these out...
I don't think they are more comfortable... IMHO The Six is superior comfort wise. You can't beat the double stack Zoom Air and that plush double layered interior. Don't get me wrong, when you put on the Soldier 3 you might as well forget about them already... they are lighter than air... but I still think VI's inner bootie sitting on the double stack full length Zoom Air is key here.

Thanks kaczalas, had a feeling, you can't beat doublezoom right...

I trust Kaczalas's assessment of shoes. So if he says they are light and feels great I can just getthem from NDC without trying them on first.

i just copped the GR colorway of eastbay 30% off. For some reason no restrictions applied. they also have that god awful camo color if you wanna take a look

Finally saw these in person...POP are more widely available than I thought

I'm gonna wait until I see more colorways before I cop a pair.

white/blue/red colorway is nice...not a fan of the white bottom though
ohwell.gif

Anyone knowing a website selling the POPs? Bit surprised PYS didnt go with this colorway.

they both work athletically for different reasons after wearing both.

the soldier seems a bit less "fragile" when it comes to the sole wearing down, but the cushioning and slight narrowness of the toebox for the soldierare the only downsides. I hate straps a ton but these seem to help the shoe lockdown over the top of the foot cuz you would be adjusting the tongue like crazy.

doublestack beats the heel/fore zoom, but both shoes seek out to do the same thing in diferent ways in my opinion.

hmmm another pair of POPs.... or wait til the white/black patent/ice blue sole colorawy?

Did anyone else's GR fit tighter than the POP? I noticed that the tongue is thicker in the GR, the POP's tongue is much thinner. Maybe this is thecause?

just copped a pair of POPs for 90 bucks, whats the HOH price on these? Found out my local footlocker are breakin the CDPs half price for the shoe of yourchoice ! Is this done in many other stores sellin CDPs?

^^^ this is news to me, Ima have to check this out tomorrow.

what ice blue sole CW are you talking about DN?

Drew-

these are the ones i'm talking about....
i think there's actual pics in this thread somewhere
354815-013.jpg

yeah shortly after I posted I saw them on NL.net. just never saw it as front page on there so it slipped through the cracks.

had the blue been a bit more faint, I would be all over those simply for the sheer likeness to the 11 these seem to have.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Anyone knowing a website selling the POPs? Bit surprised PYS didnt go with this colorway.

Me too.

Anyone know where to get them online? The POPs are the only ones I'm really want.

Back
Top Bottom