NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

This BS has me seriously contemplating boycotting LeBron shoes, because he signed off on the BS, but talks about how he wants to show love to the fans. The CAVS, I don't know yet, because I Kyrie is the reason that I watch them. Also nike for false advertisement. Seriously even if I like my i.d. pairs, they are now nothing more than wannabe and knockoffs. There is no longer anything special. The only upside is they are closer than the game 7 release. I say this because the type of swoosh on the material on the game 7s, make the shoes look cheap.

Principle man.
Principle of what though? I guess I don't know what your specific story is, you either have the the June iDs and you're mad about them releasing the champ packs & the iDs again because it diminishes the value of the first iDs, or you ordered the iDs the other night but are still mad they aren't exactly like the champ pack pair? 

I'm not sure there's a principle here to be upset about, Nike capitalized on hype and did something for the people who couldn't get the champ packs, albeit only available for a couple of hours. 

Last edited:
This BS has me seriously contemplating boycotting LeBron shoes, because he signed off on the BS, but talks about how he wants to show love to the fans. The CAVS, I don't know yet, because I Kyrie is the reason that I watch them. Also nike for false advertisement. Seriously even if I like my i.d. pairs, they are now nothing more than wannabe and knockoffs. There is no longer anything special. The only upside is they are closer than the game 7 release. I say this because the type of swoosh on the material on the game 7s, make the shoes look cheap.

The LeBron line has always done fans dirty. The 6 is the only time I remember them being giving with colorways and PE's.

Jokegeta Jokegeta Glad you got the Game 5 Solider 10. Know you been wanting that pair in a minute. Also that Bron champ collection :x :smokin

Thanks man.
Yea I'm glad I found someone who would split the pack for me. All I wanted were the Soldier 10s.
But I might buy the game 7 soldier 10s later down the line. I actually want to wear these. They look so good on feet.

Last edited:
Principle of what though? I guess I don't know what your specific story is, you either have the the June iDs and you're mad about them releasing the champ packs & the iDs again because it diminishes the value of the first iDs, or you ordered the iDs the other night but are still mad they aren't exactly like the champ pack pair? 

I'm not sure there's a principle here to be upset about, Nike capitalized on hype and did something for the people who couldn't get the champ packs, albeit only available for a couple of hours. 

I believe I was pretty clear what the issues are. I can careless about the resell value, because I bought them to wear and have a piece of history, NOT to resell them. I work hard for my money and had nike been straight up in the first place along with do the RIGHT thing and released the game 5/7 shoe I would have waited. So again me being upset has NOTHING to do with resell or other people having a chance.

I believe I was pretty clear what the issues are. I can careless about the resell value, because I bought them to wear and have a piece of history, NOT to resell them. I work hard for my money and had nike been straight up in the first place along with do the RIGHT thing and released the game 5/7 shoe I would have waited. So again me being upset has NOTHING to do with resell or other people having a chance.
Show me where Nike says anything about how they'll never release another version of these after the iD drop. That's like saying that Nike should have told everyone in 2011 when they were bidding on the Mags that in 2016 they'd release them with power laces so they should hold off until then.  

This isn't the first time they brought back a "limited" iD for another quick sale (Kobe 9 Multicolor iD). If it really makes that much of a difference to you, I'm sure you could return the iDs or sell them and use that money towards a 5 or 7 pack, if that's going to be the difference between you being happy or picketing LeBron & the Cavs outside of The Q.

Annoyed (you would be too if you got the wanna be "champ" i.d. and then pull some BS like this instead of just having ONE game 5/7 release) hell yeah, "super hurt", nah.
As a LeBron fan, I wouldn't mind having all of them. No hype or resell value in play.
I do have the ID's, and would be rather glad to have the Game 5/7 Champ Packs if they ever get here. In such a case, the IDs prolly go straight to the hardcourt.

None of the three truly is what he wore anyway (5 was closest but both packs have heel stitched with stats) 
laugh.gif

As a LeBron fan, I wouldn't mind having all of them. No hype or resell value in play.

I do have the ID's, and would be rather glad to have the Game 5/7 Champ Packs if they ever get here. In such a case, the IDs prolly go straight to the hardcourt.

None of the three truly is what he wore anyway (5 was closest but both packs have heel stitched with stats) :lol:  

lol yea close as it gets

Been balling in mine lately.

Legit, great on court shoe.

The lockdown holds up all game without having to re strap or tighten.

It's nice being reassured high ankle is tight the entire game.

Been balling in mine lately.

Legit, great on court shoe.

The lockdown holds up all game without having to re strap or tighten.

It's nice being reassured high ankle is tight the entire game.
No slipping issues? I found the traction on my camos to be so bad I had to switch out to the Solider 9s mid-game..

For me it's the principle and the bait/switch tactic.

Original IDs released days after final game at a specified time...up for an hour...gone. Pairs arrived and did not have medial or outsole logos filled in. Gold was wrong shade.

Nothing for months.

4 Wins pack pops out of nowhere. Special boxes, stat lines, insoles, correct logos and gold shade (Game 5 at least). Packs are limited in quantity and location. Clearly the more special release compared to the initial ID.

IDs release again for a limited time (during opening game) for order presumably same as original IDs but now also hold options for another X pair and also 2 Kyries. Game 6 & 7 ID-able packs. Despite have just released the same shoes in the limited 4 Wins packs. It's assumed these new IDs will be watered down to basic IDs from the 4 Wins packs but to be determined.

I and many others expected the first ID release to be it. Then the packs came which imo is more preferable for specialness but also accuracy. Then they bring the IDs back again plus 3 more pairs.

I just don't agree with the business tactic though Nike is well within their rights. My irritation is they gave us a corrected version that is even more limited but then allow people to buy the less accurate version again too. Devalues the original IDs because more available now. Limited should mean limited.

It's like buying real Nike Air Mags versus the movieprop Air Mags. One is clearly superior.

Last edited:
I get it, and I wasn't taking any shots at the guy yesterday when I asked if he was angry about it because they (in his mind) devalued the pair he presumably ordered in June, wasn't talking about devaluing for resale like he assumed I was.  

I was miffed they didn't release the packs on SNKRS via Draw or something like that, had to do what I had to do and get them for resale. When it's all said and done though, looking at the iD version, sure it may not be exact, but the fact is they were only available for what, 3 hours total across 2 separate releases. That's still pretty limited. I wouldn't let it bug me to the point of writing Nike/Lebron/Cavaliers off just because of this though. There's still a story to be told with the iDs, whether you ordered the day after they won the chip or you ordered the night they got the rings. 

Last edited:
^ been wearing my gum bottom soldiers outdoor since getting them back in June, really liking them too, no issues. 

Back
Top Bottom