NIKE ZOOM ROOKIE LWP WITH PENNY HARDAWAY LOGO WOULD U COP????? CHECK IT OUT

I want the AIR FLIGHT ONE's... It's like an Air Jordan that's not an Air Jordan.  
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

I want the AIR FLIGHT ONE's... It's like an Air Jordan that's not an Air Jordan.  
devil.gif
me too , i want Nike to retro the air flight one's !!! but i'll still cop the LWP's if it's a royal colorway =)
smokin.gif

devil.gif
me too , i want Nike to retro the air flight one's !!! but i'll still cop the LWP's if it's a royal colorway =)
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by wlo22

devil.gif
smokin.gif
air flight ones are confirmed dropping..  no exact date yet

Originally Posted by wlo22

devil.gif
smokin.gif
air flight ones are confirmed dropping..  no exact date yet

Another Penny mash-up on the way huh! Just came across these on the net and these look kinda cool! I still think I prefer the 1/2 Cents but these are definitely another classic....Great to see that even with an abbreviated career that Penny's line is still alive and kicking!

Some PS pics also from the previous NT thread... Maybe released for the 2011/12 season? These got a Hyperflight vibe to them and ofcourse mixed with the Go LWP and Penny 1s that just all seemed very well implemented with each other... a thumps up for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i couldnt wait
2cqfonc.jpg

3445n53.jpg

2d9o2lk.jpg

huq9vs.jpg

devil.gif
Ya damn skippy! And it doesn't hurt that MJ wore them himself either!!!

nike-air-flight-one-tt-71.jpeg

National-Basketball-Association.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-One-620x413.jpg
Oh how I wanted those back in the day!
smokin.gif

Another Penny mash-up on the way huh! Just came across these on the net and these look kinda cool! I still think I prefer the 1/2 Cents but these are definitely another classic....Great to see that even with an abbreviated career that Penny's line is still alive and kicking!

Some PS pics also from the previous NT thread... Maybe released for the 2011/12 season? These got a Hyperflight vibe to them and ofcourse mixed with the Go LWP and Penny 1s that just all seemed very well implemented with each other... a thumps up for me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i couldnt wait
2cqfonc.jpg

3445n53.jpg

2d9o2lk.jpg

huq9vs.jpg

devil.gif
Ya damn skippy! And it doesn't hurt that MJ wore them himself either!!!

nike-air-flight-one-tt-71.jpeg

National-Basketball-Association.jpeg

Nike-Air-Flight-One-620x413.jpg
Oh how I wanted those back in the day!
smokin.gif

if those released today for the very first time, never worn by Penny or Mj... they wouldn't sell more than 10 pairs

if those released today for the very first time, never worn by Penny or Mj... they wouldn't sell more than 10 pairs

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

I would have to slightly agree with this sentiment.
As far as these New Zoom Rookie LWP's...

Them > Half-Cents IMO, esp. in the right colorways.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

I would have to slightly agree with this sentiment.
As far as these New Zoom Rookie LWP's...

Them > Half-Cents IMO, esp. in the right colorways.

pimp.gif

Might give them a shot only if the price is right though...which probably won't be the case. 
Liking how they're more streamlined than the half cents.

Might give them a shot only if the price is right though...which probably won't be the case. 
Liking how they're more streamlined than the half cents.

Back
Top Bottom