Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

these remind me of the create a shoe option that nba 2k use to have.

laugh.gif
What they don't have that option anymore?! That was the best part of create a player. I guess now its generic or default.

I don't see myself copping for retail. I will cop the all black when it goes on sale. The royal one has the pinstripe tongue, hopefully the all black has it too.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I've become a fan of the blues, wish I didn't. So far that's the blue, gitd, magic cw and reds look worth buying and that's a LOT of money sheesh.

I know I was mad about the price, but damn, those binaries are badass.  That will be the only color I buy.  I wonder how they will run, size wise.  Hmmmm

So is it official.... atlantic's/magic cw are SC exclusives limited to 250 pairs??

If so, I just took 3 sneaker related L's in the past 7 days....MAG's, "SC" penny I's, and now this.....
indifferent.gif

Only really looking forward to the white/black cw with the clear sole (no luminous) now....if they're even dropping...

Binaries are dope, but for 200$ i want something a little more...vibrant 
tired.gif

Yep it's official, the atlantics are limited to 250 pairs. Im gonna try my best to get a pair at the event...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I hate this limited &@$? ...... I wanted the atlantics... Oh well ! Good luck to those tryin though

I didnt like the atlantics, so Im actually glad they Chose them to be limited and not the binaries. But feel bad for the ones that do like them.  On a better note, theres tons of other Shoes and colorways that your 200 dollars can go to.
happy.gif

Yeah I feel you..... I'm diggin these though.....I can see myself grabbing a few different colorways in these... Atlantics was one of the colorways... I just don't do the limited thing at all... Definatly a good looking shoe from what I have seen in the pics so far.... But Definatly what you said about the binaries...I woulda been pissed if they were limited.. Lol

guess nike will be releasing GITDs first as "limited" followed by a GR release of White/black pair so people wont be mad at not getting GITDs?
laugh.gif
ill take either one,but GITD takes it with the smoked black sole
pimp.gif

Check these out brahs, white/black non glow in the darks:

But then something seemed off about them, look at these pics of the other white/blacks:

The white foams seems a different shade, the sole is not tinted blue and the laces are different, interesting. Can't wait til the 24th to see which pair is actually releasing 

Originally Posted by nimhet

I wish they weren't so bulky looking...not really into high shoes...wish they were lower like the foams.  But these shiny colors make them very tempting

Dont worry, in 10 years when Nike decides to retro this shoe, they will cut the height, make the back ridges less deep, dull the colors, and pretty much cheapen it out like they did the Foam Pros and Ones.  Hell, if this shoe catches the public eye and takes off,  they might find another factory and figure out how to cut cost that way they can mass produce them now.  lol

So double up now and enjoy the quality while you can. 
laugh.gif

I can't wait to try these on see how they look on my foot and how they feel. I really like the shoe and can't wait to see which colorway

Originally Posted by El Bro

loskickking23 wrote:

I hate this limited &@$? ...... I wanted the atlantics... Oh well ! Good luck to those tryin though

I didnt like the atlantics, so Im actually glad they Chose them to be limited and not the binaries. But feel bad for the ones that do like them.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think the royal pair must have been an early prototype, the toe box is different

that ain't the only difference.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom