Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Hooped in the Binarys today!! Felt good just have to break them in... Feel like the 1/2 cents on the court. Great ankle support I might add also

I would agree.... The Half Cents were nice when they released.....but these are unquestionable greatness IMO

Just wait on the next joints....

The royal penny pair is the only one that mattered. It's the only one that attracted me.... Cranberrys did too but ehh, passed.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Max Orange colorway is sick...

But I just can't get into these...

Flint - I can get into they for you. Actually, lots would like to have them.
laugh.gif

yeah, after all the smoke cleared the only c/w of the halfs that really mattered were the royals. then blacks. then...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Can't wait to see the Eggplant Colorway in person.

I can't wait to see those too!!! I really want them all blue ones and the all reds more than anything!

I'm eyein' those Eggplants and those Reds! Maybe the all black depending on how they come out. . . truly not yet sold on any tho.

only thing the half cents have over these imo is comfort. halfs are hellla bulky too. as far as the rookies go, only other colorways i need are all blacks and eggplants (and atlantics if they drop).
pimp.gif

I want the binaries but I'm hoping they'll be eligible for a discount soon. If so, hopefully I'll still be able to cop a pair in my size. The all blacks will be copped onsite though.

i still think the rookies are a dope-looking shoe but i just can't get into them because of that lack of cushioning. no forefoot zoom and the heel zoom is like smaller than a strip of juicy fruit lol. you can see how small that stick-shaped zoom bag is on nightwing2303's site where he gives his first impression. oh well it's $200 a pop saved. was gonna go in on the binary and blackout too.

These are definitely better than the half cents. I can't wait to see what other colors we get, with the recent ideas of nike you know there is going to be a pair with a lime-#@* color in it

Some good news and bad news: I know some will be upset with the way I deliver this news but read between the lines because I'd rather keep my info flow than be worried about people not figuring out what Im about to say in a round about way lolol

Bad news First...

Dont look to see that Crip Colored Hue making it to retail.

Good news:

Theres a 50/50 Chance that Memph Bleek Hue see's it way on a limited basis....

Just sayin.. if you can't figure that out... start over.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

not really feelin the zoom rookies..i prefer the half cents over them. no hate tho
happy.gif

just my .02
smile.gif

1/2 Cents had too much goin' on.
I actually like both of these shoes.  And i will try to grab a pair of Rookies if they hit discount just like i did half cents.  But I think these have way more going on then the half cents did.  If i had to choose one id say the half cents have a better design but no hate....both are good shoes

Spoiler [+]
half-cent-silver-release-5.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom