Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Charm I cant lie.. although I want the All black joints.... The Black/Orange joints were also wanted..

Like a mug

My thoughts exactly. Sweeeeet!!!
happy.gif

>

2 down.....2 to go.

You were doubtful you'd get a pair yesterday. How hard was it to get your pair?

HOH Harlem supposedly had 23 pairs...people lined up since last night before 930pm....harlem is HOH flagship and they get the shaft on these?
30t6p3b.gif

hoping my pair is on the way from a good friend, well 2 of them....thanks for the help guys,you know who you are!

nice pics Zyr
pimp.gif

Trust & believe.....1st & last time dealing with HOH PG Plaza.

Me & my homie was 1st & 2nd in line. Was told Max Orange's were 1st come first served last night....18 pairs total. All of a sudden around 9:00am the staff comes out with this box talking about raffle. I immediately ask what the hell is going on? The line is in order, why a raffle? Dude says that cause it's more than 8 people in the line & they dont know who came first.....they have to do the raffle & start handing out slips. I say screw this #%&@ .... & start cussing' & fussin'. Everybody start signing their slips including my homie. I was about to say #%&@ it but I throw in a slip too just before the HOH employee started shaking the box up.

I'm leaning over to the side saying this is some Bull#%&@ when the 1st name is called.....

It was mines.
eek.gif

Oh ard....that be me. Gimme that 10.5
roll.gif

I also was doubtful Yesterday about copping....Went to my HOH this morning around 8:30am and it was 4 people in front of me...
eek.gif
eek.gif
....by 10am it was almost 15 ppl in line....

Not enough to go around as they only ended up getting around 15 pair and some ppl bought multiples....
I LOVE this shoe!! im hooked!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damb.... These are solid, limited or not- if they weren't I would grab two in a hearbeat.  Can't get over the color combo here. 'bout ready to trade in some eggplant foams and see what can be had
ohwell.gif

I walked into my HoH here in NJ around 10:30 this morning and picked up an 11.5 and a 12. Easy pick up over here. I am a hardcore Orioles fan so I had to get these. I dont know about the Halloween/mark of the beast garbage nicknames that they were given. Im calling them the O's. Bmore is where this thing started!!
happy.gif

1c915ce97129dfbfc98f0b7dd7a006eb6b2533f.jpg

0892529e5b7f621edfcbf12fde7e41d34ef1f80.jpg

click

click

Me & my homie was 1st & 2nd in line. Was told Max Orange's were 1st come first served last night....18 pairs total. All of a sudden around 9:00am the staff comes out with this box talking about raffle. I immediately ask what the hell is going on? The line is in order, why a raffle? Dude says that cause it's more than 8 people in the line & they dont know who came first.....they have to do the raffle & start handing out slips. I say screw this #%&@ .... & start cussing' & fussin'. Everybody start signing their slips including my homie. I was about to say #%&@ it but I throw in a slip too just before the HOH employee started shaking the box up.

I'm leaning over to the side saying this is some Bull#%&@ when the 1st name is called.....

It was mines.
eek.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It was mines.
eek.gif

roll.gif
Bruh I would have been HOT had they been talkin raffle and  I was first in line.  What ttime did you get there.. I had thought about trying my luck but its a young mans game now... and I dont have the patience.
Good stuff on getting them.

Just got off the phone with HOH Serramonte, they had 18 pairs. First come first serve @ 9. Anyone here get them? SF Giants
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

It was mines.
eek.gif

roll.gif
Bruh I would have been HOT had they been talkin raffle and  I was first in line.  What ttime did you get there.. I had thought about trying my luck but its a young mans game now... and I dont have the patience.
Good stuff on getting them.

That's the thing...me & my homie got there like 3 in the morning. Nobody else there. The next three cats got there around 5 & a lady and another dude around 6. Heads really started showing up around 8 when all of a sudden the line was about 30 deep. The line was in order from 1 all the way back....NO PROBLEM when they come out with the raffle box. A raffle? I would of stayed my !+$ home for that. Especially after you told everyone that called yesterday it was 1st come 1st served. But I was the ONLY one fussin' & carrying on. Everybody else was acting like they were used to the nonsense.

18 pairs & my homie & the 3rd dude in line didn't even get their names called. Both wore 9.5s & no one else in the line wore that size. Talk about HEATED!!!

They both ended up paying the two resellers who got the 9.5s for their pairs $380 each.
grin.gif
And the kid who was 4th in line who wore a size 12 had to settle for a size 14.
30t6p3b.gif

Btw...the 3rd name called was some guy that needed an size 8. The only size 8 went to the 2nd kid called. So dude said he didnt want another size....& asked who want his raffle spot for $100? Some big dude peeled off that hundred stack quick & gave it to dude just to take his place.
laugh.gif

I'm with you Rock......I'm too old for this. NEVER AGAIN.

That is ridiculous. Glad you got your pair. There were 8 ppl in line at my spot. Only 3 were there for the rookies...

sneakermane

Props for dealing with the madness at PG. I have yet to step foot in there since it became a HOH. You would think, this colorway would be in more abundance in the area
ohwell.gif

Gotta love Nike.

That's the thing...me & my homie got there like 3 in the morning. Nobody else there. The next three cats got there around 5 & a lady and another dude around 6. Heads really started showing up around 8 when all of a sudden the line was about 30 deep. The line was in order from 1 all the way back....NO PROBLEM when they come out with the raffle box. A raffle? I would of stayed my !+$ home for that. Especially after you told everyone that called yesterday it was 1st come 1st served. But I was the ONLY one fussin' & carrying on. Everybody else was acting like they were used to the nonsense.

18 pairs & my homie & the 3rd dude in line didn't even get their names called. Both wore 9.5s & no one else in the line wore that size. Talk about HEATED!!!

They both ended up paying the two resellers who got the 9.5s for their pairs $380 each.
grin.gif
And the kid who was 4th in line who wore a size 12 had to settle for a size 14.
30t6p3b.gif

Btw...the 3rd name called was some guy that needed an size 8. The only size 8 went to the 2nd kid called. So dude said he didnt want another size....& asked who want his raffle spot for $100? Some big dude peeled off that hundred stack quick & gave it to dude just to take his place.
laugh.gif

I'm with you Rock......I'm too old for this. NEVER AGAIN.

That's crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom