Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Successful.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 easy cop

$135>>>200 plus
$100 >>$135>>>200 plus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Got home and thought I knew what was in the box...... but I was wrong.. it was even better....
298333_1907678430492_1797753095_1293333_358255022_n.jpg

Not too many people are going to have this from the creator.... my man

305171_1907777912979_1797753095_1293383_1026751994_n.jpg

Which means a box of Reds are SOON to arrive....

One of the few kicks I'd actually be willing to pay full price for though... and will in plenty of colorways.. Give this man his credit.
pimp.gif
Rock- What they feel like on your feet???? They look comfy as hell.....

Sweet Bliss Ru....and True to Size for me.
I was hoping to hire two midgets to roll out white paper for me to walk on every where I went so I wouldnt get the soles dirty.

No luck

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Rock, put Elite socks on your Christmas list. You don't want sock balls on your Rookies.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
  Thanks bruh.... but I have an S load of Elite socks... but Im old school from the DC area and drop socks will always be my staple.. we made them what they were before Hooters devalued them with those awful stockings and Sketchers!!!
roll.gif

Plus I wear the good Japanese Drops.... no Fur balls on any of my joints...

Finally saw these in person today.. the Binary's..

Man, talk about disappointing. When I first grabbed them I was surprised at how thick the Foam felt for being made in China, then I noticed a big crease towards the heel on the Foam. This store doesn't get too much traffic so I doubt they had been tried on. I've gotten pretty used to seeing creasing out of the box from Nike, but on Foamposite material it's just unacceptable. I'm sure there are some great pairs out there, but the one I saw didn't make me wanna drop $200..

The carbon fiber shank looked awesome though, probably my favorite part of the whole shoe.

checked em out in person these are def on the copp list.... eastbay sold out of my sz now... mmm

Back
Top Bottom