Nike Zoom LeBron VI - Big Apple - New Pix on Pg 1

i love red
Copped

if i had the money
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Toyking2

alien.gif
They don't even match the Cavs uniforms..especially if thier are wearing their HWC unis that night
ohwell.gif
,which is the rumor that is going around. And just plain RED? nothing else? R U serious
sick.gif
Cavs are wearing their HWC jerseys tomorrow? Where did you hear that at?

I like these! And why wouldn't it match with their away jerseys?!??!
The only thing that I thought about when I saw these, is that, will the NBA fine LeBron for wearing a predominantly red shoe?

The Cavs are gonna wear the red uniforms tomorrow. I think they'll look good with them,and this particular shoe is hott.

Update: We just received a note from The Rivington Club, they will have 23 pairs for sale as well.

i cant even get excited about these since there is no chance for me to get them...... they straight though.

these would be so much better if the swoosh was like obsidian or something to break the shoe up. or even the toe rand being obsidian would help. BP where areyou???

Probably the 4th best color so far of the 6's. But they're rather similar to the all red faux "Gucci" Air Jordan 1 that recently released.I'd still buy if I had the chance, but I will be out of town Friday though. Can anyone hold me down on a 13?

Back
Top Bottom