Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

dunkman on the heel or no, the 3s were the way forward

However i reserve judgement till i try em on for sure

Yall making wanna try a pair of I's............ whats so good about them?.......... how is the cushioning?

I've heard the original Soldiers are alright to play in, but not exceptional. I will admit they are the best looking though.

hmmmm, i dont agree with that......... as much as people complain about how bulky Lebron's shoes are, i find it funny that alot of people like the I's the most and they are the bulkiest out of the Soldier series. just a thought though.

very dope pics NWT, those costs around 160 USD here in the Philippines. Too Expensive IMO.

LeBron wore soldier IV's at his skills academy on Monday

x610t.jpg

x610w.jpg

610xdg.jpg

610xij.jpg

x610p.jpg

x610w.jpg

x610rs.jpg

x610s.jpg

610xah.jpg

610xre.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

On a diff Note...

eFF You Nike!!! we better get these

nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-iv-4.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-iv-soldier-new-4.jpg

these shoulda been the 5s or the 6s....   
pimp.gif
I agree, those are FIRE, forget the others posted!!!!!!

Not my pics..... they could have replaced that "plum" color with another one and the color would be totally on point.

e3635effece572bfaef84c430ff7d445d5277aa.jpg

cd6153e370a84b029687101cd6f9aa8a289fb25.jpg

070157e873a24e0ebce141c61071fabc0ac0b6d.jpg

36e35bfdeed07df7ab2840570784807e0b3611f.jpg

Saw this pic on SneakerNews. It's supposed to be about the Lebron VIII's that the man himself is wearing, but you can hardly make them out and the Soldier IV's are so clear I figured I'd put the picture up here.

nikeairmaxlebronviiiski.jpg

EDIT: I also just noticed the Elite Crew socks with the Lebron logo on the kid's feet.

hmmmm, my thoughts of black IV's havent really changed and they arent really that good. I think the white based cw's make the shoes look better.

I hate the all-black colorway, so I agree with you on that one. But the black/white/red colorway is by far my favorite.

i actually like the all black cw looks ok, but the black/white doesnt really look good to me.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i actually like the all black cw looks ok, but the black/white doesnt really look good to me.
Damn, sounds like our taste is totally at odds.
laugh.gif

But our taste in threads is not.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom