Nike Zoom Lebron Soldier IV preview (pics) updated: vid w/ more pics

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^how do they feel??... i have been patiently waiting on any kind of review on these.
Hey andfattoo, i bought the UWR Lebron soldier IVs i fit kobes IV V and im assuming for the VI @ a size 12 and lebrons at a size 11.5 
Jordans i can wear 11.5 but i do own a few pairs of Js and lebrons at a sz 11. which is alittle tight but i can live with it.

i ball in my beaters (hyperize sz 11.5 and my kobe Vs lower merions sz 12) when i first tried on the soldier ivs i tried on a sz 12. the toe box area seemed alittle wide so i switched down to a sz 11.5 it fits pretty ok. the only problem for me is the mid part of the shoe where the strap is, my foot is alittle big so it was hard to get a good lockdown on it with the strap. very good shoe. good comfort, good impact when i land from jumping.  and when cutting, gives good lockdown on the heel and the grip is solid. my only complaint would be that i would have to break them in a few more times before i actually ball in them foreals. 

yeah im lazy with my grammar and my punctuation so what. 

hope this helps. any questions lemee know

been seeing more and more players wearing these this season

c2d6d202b069aec4391b48f.jpg

20f8d1d3e4ee6b49cc261fe.jpg

x610d.jpg

ap3988d8c5232c482a85bd2.jpg

610xkjf.jpg

x610rp.jpg

121510550cdr.jpg

83938b463bc03469444ca69.jpg

Im not sure if someone asked or not but does anybody know where i can find a white/orange pair. I know they stop making that cw, but there has to be a way to get a pair. sz 11.

theres a few colorways on sale on ndc.
Im surprised cleveland is wearing Lebron shoes. lolol.

i heard the same, im i dont know how definite it was, and college teams still gets them of course. I was hoping someone help link up with the right resources.

Also for anyone who has worn the shoe what is the zoom bag size for the forefoot? is it the little bag like the kobes or is it the wider one

I WILL BE AT CTK TONIGHT...I HEARD THEY GOT THEIR NEW SOLDIER 4 CW's PICS POSTED TOMORROW  

SO MY GAME WAS TELEVISED AND I SEEN SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS...HERE'S SOME MORE PICS.

i really like the contrasting straps.

Both SVSM's and CTK's look good, hope I get a chance at em...

Back
Top Bottom