Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

^^ In that scene, they had to play it slower than real time because of all the moves they were doing and the quickness with which they were executing them with.
Indeed Bruce's moves were too fast for the cameras of the time and they could not capture the full beauty of the scene....
they had to ask Bruce to slow down a bit.
jack johnson even wrote a song about it....like to hear it, here it goes....

btw, rmkstore has them on their site too......

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

be9157ea36e9576ef616856f156fd2d16343cf7.jpg

did wolverine get his own PE too??

My guess is that it has something to do with Bruce Lee...

bulls eye Dan.

Self High-five!

... Edwin gets one, too.

If I like the overall fit of these, the ZKV is going to do some major damage to my funds. So many good colorways.

If they're not called the Bruce Lees, you just gave those a name.

pimp.gif

Enter The Dragons
Bruce Lee's

whatever you wanna call them... that pair was on my radar before we got to the bottom of the info
pimp.gif

and I don't like either chaos...

but looks wise...

Chaos V>IV

Garbage=both

loved how kobe was "what you know about that?" hahah shows that reporter really did his research! awesome. kinda makes me wanna take that up...

This Video right here.... had/has me on ebay searching for Kobe shoes....� No Lie....
laugh.gif

no reason for me to post this i know... sorry

This Video right here.... had/has me on ebay searching for Kobe shoes....� No Lie....
laugh.gif

probably the best Kobe montage video ever
pimp.gif

NIMO007 wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

(tears...) That was the greatest Kobe video..EVER!!!

��

the greatest video ever i think is -

kobe - mama there goes that man

on youtube.....
pimp.gif

To me the best parts of that video is seeing Kobe fighting for postion in the post on both offense & defense and the highlights of his on the ball defense.Dude has sick fundementals and all around game.

yeah thats one bad @*% vid,

IMO heres the second best,

im gonna cry when Kobe retires

Had to pause that vid as soon as they mentioned the whole 81 pt thing...I literally had to smh, my dad had 2 free tickets for that game, one for me, one forhim, right on top of the away tunnel. I gave it up to my little brother who was like 8 or 9 at the time.

Friends and family quickly found out, and I still get bashed on heavily
ohwell.gif
. Good for my little bro though, he got to witness something most people wont eversee in person....but at the same time....
smh.gif
!%#^

Ima get some ink done soon and everyone is against me getting something that is Kobe related.... Ima get a silhouette of some sort. Call me a homer, callme lame, but I'll be one cool lame homer...��

I just wana buy all his shoes...
eyes.gif

cant wait for the ZK5s....

Jmizzo, more pics please....
glasses.gif

NotoriousMJ23 wrote:
NIMO007 wrote:

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

(tears...) That was the greatest Kobe video..EVER!!!

��
OMG!!!!! I rarely ever watch montage videos...BUT THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Kobe...NH!

Ima get some ink done soon and everyone is against me getting something that is Kobe related.... Ima get a silhouette of some sort. Call me a homer, call me lame, but I'll be one cool lame homer...��
just dont get his face

if you do that chances are it will NOT turn out the way you want
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Ima get some ink done soon and everyone is against me getting something that is Kobe related.... Ima get a silhouette of some sort. Call me a homer, call me lame, but I'll be one cool lame homer...��
just dont get his face

if you do that chances are it will NOT turn out the way you want
laugh.gif

let me clear things up tho... I'm a baskeball freak... I'm like an outside shooter. I love Kobes Jumper... so....

no color whatsoever... I'm looking for a jumpshot. the tat is gon' be black with shading... i wana put the # 8 on the back of the jersey

something like this. the one on the left. but its gon be all shading no face shots or anything like that.

3328187646_188eca43ab.jpg

Kobe silhouette tattoo>>Jumpman tatoo

get the middle one if thats what you're choosing from....

Lol. I ain't gon' lie... I wanted the jumpman back in 99/00 But I know I woulda regretted it..... But then came along this guy that I used to thinkNick Van Exel was better than.... Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom