Nike Zoom Kobe V

Is phylon a soft material? It seems like the midsole on these shoes crease easily...or am I just seeing things 0_0

found this picture today....was cleaning up my picture files...

2nlbpg4.jpg

yeah the laces suck....time to hit Amazon...I will measure them out when I get my aways hopefully tomorrow.

just got mine....

16j0l00.jpg

they are lower than the IVs..

2q36tjn.jpg

vomjww.jpg

The tongue is different too...it's built in...and there this circular padding down the tongue on the inside....they feel very comfy...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

found this picture today....was cleaning up my picture files...

2nlbpg4.jpg
Westchester I believe.

Nice Pick-up on Lakers away bro, can't wait for them to drop early next year! $130 for Zoom Zoom!
pimp.gif

the marblized//metallicized.. upper material. whatever you want to call it, looks precreased. It doesnt look DS. maybe you have to see it in person. and thephoto of the medial side of the shoe looks to have a real bad crease point, similar to the trainer 1s. you can just see where the lighting changes.

alot of shoes with a seamless non exposed stitched upper, you can see the stitching marks poking through a bit but here , those elements especially around thetoebox almost looked glued on to form that seamless look. its almost too perfect. who knows with todays newer technologies and materials.

4-5 wears and these are looking BEAT. but on the court, that just wont matter much

Originally Posted by jmizzo

just got mine....

16j0l00.jpg

they are lower than the IVs..

2q36tjn.jpg

vomjww.jpg

The tongue is different too...it's built in...and there this circular padding down the tongue on the inside....they feel very comfy...

quoted for sexiness. what do you think about the traction compared to the IVs? is it as effective?

Nitpicking just a little here but 5th shoe and the man still can't get his own box?

I guess winning 4 rings, MVP, finals MVP, gold medalist isn't enough
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smh @ no custom box.

jmizzo nice pickup bro. the actual pics completely changed my opinion on the v's and now i want!

oh yeah how do they fit? i had to go a half size up on my iv's because i have a low arch and was wondering if i have to do the same with these.

Back
Top Bottom