Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by gameupz

I wonder how these will perform, I'll assume better then the 4s cause of zoom

Im kinda wondering this too...Im pretty sure they'll perform great. Im just curious to see what opinions will be on the Vs since there was so much love onthe IVs. I wonder if anyone will prefer the IVs with Lunar in the foot vs. the Zoom?

Im kinda wondering this too...Im pretty sure they'll perform great. Im just curious to see what opinions will be on the Vs since there was so much love onthe IVs. I wonder if anyone will prefer the IVs with Lunar in the foot vs. the Zoom?

if the Vs r performing better than IVs, i will be so happy tht i didnt keep my pair of IVs for balling, i will get the Vs to ball!!! lol

if the Vs r performing better than IVs, i will be so happy tht i didnt keep my pair of IVs for balling, i will get the Vs to ball!!! lol

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by orbubu

Anyone know how's the size running? Ture in size or should wear half size bigger??
eyes.gif

KB4 for sz10.5, KB5 should go for sz10 or sz10.5?
They havent even released.
eyes.gif
Still, some people have already got a hold of the Chaos (Jokers) or Away Lakers through "other" means such as through marqueesole or adisgruntled Nike employee. Can't those people tell us how the fit is?

Anyone know how's the size running? Ture in size or should wear half size bigger??
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
Still, some people have already got a hold of the Chaos (Jokers) or Away Lakers through "other" means such as through marqueesole or adisgruntled Nike employee. Can't those people tell us how the fit is?

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom