Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I watched AD wore the What If Undftd pair last night. They look really good on feet.
If the bottom pair is what PJ Tucker wore last night, they actually look good too on feet.
cfab4f3f-92e6-4479-ad62-b1fe0e99fc78-png.2642616

another pair of shoes that will be impossible to get, what's the point of even getting excited about a release? i don't get excited for L's.

put these on nikeid and let everyone eat. until then, **** you nike and **** you goat/stockx for allowing resellers to flourish on your platforms.

another pair of shoes that will be impossible to get, what's the point of even getting excited about a release? i don't get excited for L's.

put these on nikeid and let everyone eat. until then, **** you nike and **** you goat/stockx for allowing resellers to flourish on your platforms.

What annoying is assumning resale value is low on these pairs, resellers still buy them all just to make $20 profits. It's like someone try to steal your car, but they end up make huge mess and you end up have to pay to fix/clean it up.

i’m not mad at GOAT/StockX for allowing the sells (was gonna happen no matter what even if he’s alive). I feel like they can cancel listings that are increased by a lot after his death or set a cap based on the average selling price, or even if you have a price you can only increase it by so much.

fit example Kobe 8 all stars were around 3-4 hundred before his death and the lowest is now 1200 for a size 12 on goat. (highest offer is 300

The one at fault should be Nike. Not the resellers, not the apps, not the bots.
It’s merely a supply issue. Nike could easily mass produce these like the Bred 11s and they’d still sell out. But at least majority of people who tried would’ve landed em.

It ain’t on PJ. Nike sees hes that he’s basically a walking/playing billboard for all their models new or old. They, like any successful business just seized that opportunity.

There is no reason for Nike to make these limited. They would make so much money if they made a boatload of pairs. It doesn't make sense. I'm hoping to grab a couple of these pairs, whatever ones they are, just don't have my hopes up because there's no way they could've produced this many in this short period of time.

Back
Top Bottom