Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I know I know the 5’s just dropped but yeah, the 6’s is what I’m looking for...For me they were the best hardwood sneaker ever...

Anyway, for now, can’t wait to see what other colorways Nike brings for the 5...Undefeated pairs should be fun...

You gon drop 43 on em?

shiii im lucky if i get My legs back lol

my 2 cents...

from wat I remember as far as the fit n comfort...
These are a upgrade definitely...
They sit a lil higher cuz of the zoom turbo...
For me it broke in real quick n its snug in a good way...size 13 btw...if u love the Kyrie 6...you’ll be happy...

if your thinking about doubling up n still able to get it @ retail..its worth it or just wait for the other cw’s...
I hope nike learns their lesson n drop some laker cw’s especially AD rocking kobes...

hope this helps

I know I know the 5’s just dropped but yeah, the 6’s is what I’m looking for...For me they were the best hardwood sneaker ever...

Anyway, for now, can’t wait to see what other colorways Nike brings for the 5...Undefeated pairs should be fun...

6s will always be my favorite for many reasons. So many underrated colorways, the Aces being my personal favorite

I’m not getting my hopes up for protro grinches. Either they’ll make subtle changes and they don’t look as good (scales, green color off, something else).... or I’ll strike out like I did these

Son. You really think we’re getting two of the rarest Kobe’s ever released as Protros?

I wouldn’t doubt it at all if we get the Grinches at some point down the line. But you might as well buy some Beethovens off eBay cause that ain’t happening.

Never_Say_Never_Single.jpg

Upper very stiff on these? Nightwing said he couldn’t really feel zoom turbo just step in wise

I hope nike learns their lesson n drop some laker cw’s especially AD rocking kobes...

Just like Nightwing said in his video, a home pair and an away pair would be nice...They seriously dropped the ball on the colorway drops they had for the 4’s...Especially with the huge amounts of PE’s that got floated...

They need to just put the yearly Protro model on ID at this point...Let the fans do their thing....

Son. You really think we’re getting two of the rarest Kobe’s ever released as Protros?

I wouldn’t doubt it at all if we get the Grinches at some point down the line. But you might as well buy some Beethovens off eBay cause that ain’t happening.
agree with you on the 9s not sure how they improve those other than maybe a react drop in but Nike will definitely do the grinches that’s the most popular 6 they be losing money tbh.

Nike can’t give us everything w/ the 1st go around w/ protros lol

will prob get the Jordan retro treatment

I agree about putting them on Nike ID though... at least for a day or something

Just like Nike lost money on not dropping numerous fire colorways of the 4s?
We aren’t talking about these new fire colors or PE we never were getting anyways.
The Grinch is one of the more Iconic kobe if not the MOST and Nike knows it because they put out the Colorway our every year with the Mamba line

Bruce Lee’s color way idk about could go either way.

will prob get the Jordan retro treatment

I agree about putting them on Nike ID though... at least for a day or something

By that logic they're not going ID since retro Jordans never did. Imagine AJ 11's on Nike ID? :wow:

of course no heel zoom. haha

will wait for a nice discount to test out the "improvements"
Bet the shoe performs awesome

remember how many people said the IV would be trash? They perform great for those who actually play ball. FLZ or ZA in the heel ain’t end all be all

money has nothing to do with a small zoom air in the heel, they improved the shoe

Sadly. But look at how we got five OG and two PE 1 colorways, compared to the... THREE OG we got from the 4. They did one of Kobe’s best silhouettes dirty.

We aren’t talking about these new fire colors or PE we never were getting anyways.
The Grinch is one of the more Iconic kobe if not the MOST and Nike knows it because they put out the Colorway our every year with the Mamba line

Bruce Lee’s color way idk about could go either way.

I was referring to more OG 4 colorways we never got.
I’m pretty sure the Grinches will drop, but my point was Nike obviously isn’t above losing out on money. Nike gonna Nike.

Contrary to popular belief, Grinches weren't super rare. I would say they were a limited GR/quickstrike like the Chaos were. Online was pretty spotty for the OG Chaos just like the Protro Chaos.

Eastbay had the Grinches. Back in the day when you could call them and place phone orders on release day. It was an super easy cop if you knew about the phone orders. I just called over and over until someone picked up and then placed my order and went back to bed. I eventually sold mine back in 2015/2016 cause as nice as they were, they stood out way too much and just didn't look good with anything.

I'd argue Big Stages and Bruce Lees are more rare than Grinches.

All that said, I think Nike does release Protro Grinches but makes them a limited GR/quickstrike at best but probably a limited/hype drop.

Back
Top Bottom