Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Man I hope mine doesn’t get canceled. I just moved so my shipping info is different than my billing/undefeated account info. I emailed them and told them so hopefully it’s all good. I remember the raffle sign up saying something regarding shipping addresses can’t be different
According to their policy, if there is an issue with billing and shipping addresses, that they would call and verify. My payment is processing still.

I remember checking my inbox a day or two ago... seeing “Un...”, and it turned out to be from Uniqlo...
0FE292DB-2DEF-4810-8942-A0798299A18A.gif

After around 9PM (for the first round), I felt defeated and already planned to pay resale. Then UNDFTD posted a glimmer of hope with a second round of invoices! Even with that, I still felt like an L was going to be handed to me. As a fallback plan, I kept watching the third market platforms FREQUENTLY. I was already planning to drop five hundo :/

HOWEVER, this AM, I woke up and scrolled through my new emails. I stop and see the invoice from “[email protected]”!

#CLUTCH
3799CAEC-1330-4545-8D2F-4BB338553B8E.gif

Happy Friday, y’all! I hope those that want them will hit too!

I remember checking my inbox a day or two ago... seeing “Un...”, and it turned out to be from Uniqlo...
0FE292DB-2DEF-4810-8942-A0798299A18A.gif

After around 9PM (for the first round), I felt defeated and already planned to pay resale. Then UNDFTD posted a glimmer of hope with a second round of invoices! Even with that, I still felt like an L was going to be handed to me. As a fallback plan, I kept watching the third market platforms FREQUENTLY. I was already planning to drop five hundo :/

HOWEVER, this AM, I woke up and scrolled through my new emails. I stop and see the invoice from “[email protected]”!

#CLUTCH
3799CAEC-1330-4545-8D2F-4BB338553B8E.gif

Happy Friday, y’all! I hope those that want them will hit too!
Speaking of Uniqlo, imagine if Vanessa decides to license the Mamba brand with Uniqlo like Federer lol

Def not only LA people. I'm in the East Coast and a bunch of people I know hit in my local area from Undefeated. Everyone got what they wanted...everyone wanted more Kobes....and everyone got more Kobes! no complaining on this release!!!

I always enter raffles one entry my name and one for my wife. I’ve won like 20 to my name and not a single one for her smh. Email still dry looking like SNKRS is my next shot.

Even if you didnt hit, so many pairs and people are undercutting hard on stockx and only a matter of time when prices hit 300ish on all sizes

Def not only LA people. I'm in the East Coast and a bunch of people I know hit in my local area from Undefeated. Everyone got what they wanted...everyone wanted more Kobes....and everyone got more Kobes! no complaining on this release!!!
Nah if they really wanted to bless everyone with Kobes they would’ve bumped the numbers to 150,000 stock and let every retailer have inventory on this release. Nike will always pick hype over consumers, we know this.

Back
Top Bottom