Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I’ll gladly take the 5 Rings as the W if I can’t cop the BLs next week. I refuse to pay resell anymore. Good luck everyone.

I never get early access.. only got exclusive access once for the PJ Tucker.

Bruce Lee early access soon?.. (since the Alternates EA went out)

WTF, those of ya'll getting access, are you guys all on iPhones?
Android really getting that early SNKRS treatment where it was iPhone only first, huh.

What size ? 🤔

Attachments

• 34D89182-B907-461E-8A90-472EFB37DEBE.png
    34D89182-B907-461E-8A90-472EFB37DEBE.png
    539 KB · Views: 405
Damn, wtf. I don't know how Nike determines EA. Such bs, I'm sick of the games. I literally try for every Kobe release and like all the shoes. I don't know how else to show I want these.

Damn, wtf. I don't know how Nike determines EA. Such bs, I'm sick of the games. I literally try for every Kobe release and like all the shoes. I don't know how else to show I want these.

I think they give access to folks who don’t have interest in the shoes just to be annoying. They gave me EA on the Ugly Duckling Dunks recently and I don’t even like Dunks and haven’t bought a pair in nearly a decade

I keep commenting on the Nike App and tagging @ nike to give me access to Kobe shoes on whatever featured story they have that allows for comments. It worked :rofl:

Nike better be dropping a million pairs if they gonna keep early dropping to a handful of folks. I'm tired of this song and dance. Take a limited release and assign some random preference to a few folks is so stupid.

Back
Top Bottom