Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just a heads up...
E48F20F7-9BE2-4391-94A3-84029427077B.png
That's the only reason I sold my two last DS pairs last winter. Wanted to wear them but felt like I had waited too long and didn't trust they would hold together. Figured I'd get my money and then some back out of them and reload when the protros dropped. And here we are.

Lol imagine equating heel zoom as a automatic performance enhancement :rofl:

It was on the originals so It doesn’t make sense to not have it on a protro. I don’t care if they upgrade the technology, in fact I rather it just be the same shoe that was originally released. Despite the shape of the shoe being off I will still have to get another pair.

Last edited:
Anyone got a list of all stores sellin them online?

I know finish line don’t sell Kobe’s :lol:

Assuming I get a pair, I can’t wait to hoop in them! TTS or half size up? I’m leaning towards the latter. For what it’s worth, I had to go up half size on the Undefeated Protro 4s.

I’m planning to cop and hoop in these..... tbh I’m not trippin over no heel zoom. But what performance enhancements were made from OGs?

My original KOBE V I went tts but that was a long time ago and the shape of my foot is wider now. Either way, I’m going tts and if they don’t fit I’m getting rid of them. I kind of feel like if I go half up they will look like skis.

Man I seriously hope we get the Lakers away pair!! Mine are starting to get beat just from casual wear through the years!!!

It was on the originals so It doesn’t make sense to not have it on a protro. I don’t care if they upgrade the technology, in fact I rather it just be the same shoe that was originally released. Despite the shape of the shoe being off I will still have to get another pair.
I'm surprised how convinced you are that there's no heel zoom. Until someone cuts open the shoe and proves it once and for all, you can't rule it out.

I get where y'all are coming from about the cut and tech. But I just love this colorway hope it's not an instant sell out on snkrs the only FTL getting these are like an hour drive away and I'm at work all day tomorrow. I've really dialed back the kicks purchases the past few years but I've been waiting on these so hope it's a W tomorrow morning

Every footlocker within 50 miles of me is getting these according to the launch locator.

Watch me not eat tomorrow though.

I don’t even bother with SNKRS anymore. Literally never been able to get anything on there and I’m completely over trying to get shoes online and experiencing that initial 3 min period where you hold that “L” 🤣

Back
Top Bottom