Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

my seller bit at 275.00.
B411CD6A-E041-44B9-A4E8-048546EF80E4.jpeg

Which pair? Size 9 or 9.5?

I had a bid in at $350 for about a week now and it was accepted on 9/30. It’s on its way to goat now. Gonna try and double up at retail but not keeping my hopes up. Like i said before, don’t see these being in any higher numbers than the chaos and those weren’t easy to get and that was before Kobe died.

If you are near los angeles. Gave nike the grove a call Friday. Spent about 15 min with the manager .
Told me they stopped selling kobes right after kobes death. Though he still got the inventory in the back. Since February release until now.
They are just waiting for nike to tell them that its okay to put it back on the shelves
I work at an outlet, we can sell mamba fury’s and didn’t Nike Watts just open their doors and sell kobe 4’s.

Wouldn’t they be allowed to if Snkrs has dropped already. Sounds like they are more unsure if they can use their discount on them.

Speaking for myself not the company here.

Just bit for 243 before taxes and fees in SX on the 5 Rings. Not bad. Just want to secure a pair to wear casually and not sweat on during actual release.

The more I procrastinate the higher cost the Big Stages will become. These sellers aren't accepting offer of couple dollars from their price
What's the fees and shipping cost on stock x? Might create an account again and put in a bid there.
I shoulda copped when stockx had that 50% off seller fees. Prices were $20-30 off current resell prices. I believe its around $13 for shipping, 3% buying processing fee and sales tax depending on state

Are you guys buying the original or protros of these the 5 rings? I’m bought protros considering I have a og.

Must be a mistake - wonder if people selling their new pairs in the non protro listing

Could be. StockX wasn't making it easy for me to find the protro listing; they still don't even have a picture up. But the original listing pops up when you search Kobe 5.

Could be. StockX wasn't making it easy for me to find the protro listing; they still don't even have a picture up. But the original listing pops up when you search Kobe 5.
StockX didn't have a listing for the Protro until a few days ago. During that time, there were a LOT of sales on the OG pair page. There's no way there's many DS pairs of OGs out there so I'm guessing people bought and sold Protros on the OG page since there was no Protro page at the time.

Back
Top Bottom