Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

How do people even start selling them. Every experience ive had you only have like 3 days to get them in to ups or they cancel the sale

Well got some news fellas just got updated list

20200827_125429.jpg
20200827_125503.jpg

Those don't look like Yellow Bruce Lees...
Don't tell me they're dropping the weird hypnosis pattern looking pairs before the BLs...

And do we know what colors those are for the september releases? Those PJ Tuckers are turrible, but at this point what can I do...

no one talking about splitting the pack anymore because those that won is just gonna sell the other half for more than what the whole pack retails for, so basically free kobes for yourself :lol:

no one talking about splitting the pack anymore because those that won is just gonna sell the other half for more than what the whole pack retails for, so basically free kobes for yourself :lol:

Lmao, who is petty enough to go back and see who was down to split and ended up winning this morning :nerd:

what you mean? says 3 business days if I make a sale now. Undftd says 7-10 business days to ship
I was told by another member on here when my lebron 7 mvp took longer than 3. days to ship and i emailed them to cancel.

Lmao, who is petty enough to go back and see who was down to split and ended up winning this morning :nerd:

I'm not petty but only reason why I wanna point out netolic because he was complaining about having to pay shipping for winning the Union 4's raffle just the other day and now complaining about having to pay shipping for winning the Kobe Pack. I also wanna point out that netolic saying he was asking who wants split the pack and even split the retail cost.

Back
Top Bottom