Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I have the day off that day I believe but if u do work just ask for a 10 minute break around that time or go to the bathroom lol good luck.

i want these bad as well to hoop in.. and they look so fire 🔥

These gonna hit discount in my opinion. None of the Protros have been hard to get. And if it was a little hard to get, such as the Undftd collaboration, resale value is low enough to go that route.

These gonna hit discount in my opinion. None of the Protros have been hard to get. And if it was a little hard to get, such as the Undftd collaboration, resale value is low enough to go that route.
Draft days disappeared quick tho

those did NOT go on discount, they also were kinda limited IMO

BFAF5F6D-377B-4BF3-AECE-2FC05247A693.jpeg

Wonder if the midsole is going to be exactly like Derozan’s pair? I am a fan of the less red speckles. It was the only think about this colorway that I hated

From what i recalled they restocked twice and had fsr in a few outlets Nationwide.
Yes but those outlets sold em at retail

But they kinda We’re semi limited they flew the firstday they dropped

would not be shocked if these were similar in quantity

I bought both the draft day n carpe firm proto but returned both. Now they r gone from all the sites. So they won’t be easy to get as some say on here do good luck

I bought both the draft day n carpe firm proto but returned both. Now they r gone from all the sites. So they won’t be easy to get as some say on here do good luck
Carpe diem SAT for a long time

might be gone now but too months

Vs and This color way are very popular, like I mentioned if I had to guess they might start off this retro kinda limited, easy to grab first day but they’ll be gone in a day or two

hope I’m wrong, copping for retail either way. Hope they mass produce the rest and rot on shelves

Carpe diem SAT for a long time

might be gone now but too months

Vs and This color way are very popular, like I mentioned if I had to guess they might start off this retro kinda limited, easy to grab first day but they’ll be gone in a day or two

hope I’m wrong, copping for retail either way. Hope they mass produce the rest and rot on shelves
I kno they sat now I want another pair n they r gone.. like how? They must sent them back to factory.. I doubt they all got sold

I kno they sat now I want another pair n they r gone.. like how? They must sent them back to factory.. I doubt they all got sold
retailers, not sure if true are able to return to dealer and that's how they get sent to outlets. Wouldn't be shocked if we see them in outlets come 2020

2k staying true with their bull****.

MyPlayer challenge and it’s not even the right colorway? C’mon 2k :rofl:

... oh and Jaylen Brown STILL has a flattop :stoneface:

CA54B5D5-8646-4EB9-80CA-0B1362CD3B34.jpeg

I think its time to re do a prelude type pack,maybe a player model pack for derrozan,giannis,etc.need prelude 5 back sold em 650

Back
Top Bottom