Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Exactly everybody else’s shoes r releasing but Kobe’s... face it they aren’t releasing nothing for years or if ever at all! F NIKE F THE RESELLERS

Sneakers are supposed to be something that brings happiness, but when the sneakers themselves are a reminder of a tragedy, a memorial of someone gone, then much of that happiness is gone. It used to be, when we saw Kobe wear a shoe on the court, we wanted to as well because we loved the game and if we wore the same shoe it made us feel like we were part of that in a small way. It made me enjoy the game of basketball even more to be wearing the shoes of someone who had such a passion for basketball and ability. Not to mention, Kobe had the greatest signature line other than Jordan and so many of his shoes were 🔥. He had a huge impact on sneakers and made low top basketball shoes mainstream.

Whenever I look at a pair of Kobes now, much of the joy is gone, the love of basketball is an afterthought, and I don’t want any part of it because Kobe is gone and there’s nothing to identify with but someone no longer there and a tragedy. It’s a lonely ******* feeling to look in my closet and see my Kobes. He’s the first larger than life NBA player to pass, and so young too. Part of basketball itself and my love for sneakers died for me that day. Permanently? I don’t know, it’s still very recent, it may just take more time.

Don’t get it mixed up though, if the Grinches and Masterpiece come out again I’m fighting everyone for a pair and I will be stocking up on 6s, 7s, 8s,9s, 10s, and 11s. Lol

Why? I’m only telling the truth. All you were saying March 26 making up stuff so why can’t I just say it how it is. You chill

that date was posted by sneaker bloggers and sites. Not just “us.” Dude and his daughter just passed away and was a huge blow to that family. Not to mention a worldwide Pandemic broke out that’s shutting down a lot of things, not to mention launching us into a recession. There’s bigger things going on right now. Let the Bryant family grieve and handle things and get to shoes, when they get to shoes.

and yea, you need to chill because you sound like an entitled douche who’s throwing a fit because you’re not getting what you want when you want it. Just saying it for everyone else.

Sneakers are supposed to be something that brings happiness, but when the sneakers themselves are a reminder of a tragedy, a memorial of someone gone, then much of that happiness is gone. It used to be, when we saw Kobe wear a shoe on the court, we wanted to as well because we loved the game and if we wore the same shoe it made us feel like we were part of that in a small way. It made me enjoy the game of basketball even more to be wearing the shoes of someone who had such a passion for basketball and ability. Not to mention, Kobe had the greatest signature line other than Jordan and so many of his shoes were 🔥. He had a huge impact on sneakers and made low top basketball shoes mainstream.

Whenever I look at a pair of Kobes now, much of the joy is gone, the love of basketball is an afterthought, and I don’t want any part of it because Kobe is gone and there’s nothing to identify with but someone no longer there and a tragedy. It’s a lonely ****ing feeling to look in my closet and see my Kobes. He’s the first larger than life NBA player to pass, and so young too. Part of basketball itself and my love for sneakers died for me that day. Permanently? I don’t know, it’s still very recent, it may just take more time.

Don’t get it mixed up though, if the Grinches and Masterpiece come out again I’m fighting everyone for a pair and I will be stocking up on 6s, 7s, 8s,9s, 10s, and 11s. Lol

If they continue the Protro line, I'll make it a mission to cop all the Laker colorways if they make them.

I realize this is a tough time for everyone. We just lost an amazing human being, not just in the sports world, but in the whole world. Also this whole pandemic is causing people to lose their jobs, distancing people from their friends and family, and crashing the economy. But in times like these, I think to myself, what would Kobe do? Would he just sit there and drown in his sorrows? I don't think so. I think we all know what he would do. He would get up everyday and make sure to get in his workouts so he doesn't get out of shape. He would read books and do his research so when this whole thing is over, he would come out better than he was before this whole thing began. He would turn the anger and sadness into passion and use that passion to drive him to accomplish his goals. This is what I learned from Kobe, and hopefully you all did as well. If there's one thing I know, it's that Kobe wouldn't want us to hang our heads in times like these. Things will get better in the future... but as of right now, we gotta keep our heads up and control what we can to better our life and the life of the people we care about. Because that's the Mamba Mentality that he has instilled in us. And I don't know about you, but I'll carry that with me forever.

then you will have family members accusing you of being selfish for still going out to the gym and increasing the risk of getting and spreading the virus.

then you will have family members accusing you of being selfish for still going out to the gym and increasing the risk of getting and spreading the virus.

There are plenty of at home exercises you can do. Also, you can go outside and jog in the morning without having to be around/interact with anybody. Plenty of people are getting their workouts in without going to the gym. #noexcuses

For some reason the Protro 5 jump from 380$ range to now the lowest ask is 435$ 🤦🏻‍♂️

F NIKE F RESELLERS

my gym been closed the last week and a half

I hope they don't charge us at all for this month either, I haven't gone once since we had cases, I pay $75 a month too :smh:

I hope they don't charge us at all for this month either, I haven't gone once since we had cases, I pay $75 a month too :smh:

My gym sent an email saying they would not be charging us as long as their clubs remain closed. If that is not the case with your gym, most let you suspend your membership for up to 6 months for a small fee. Good luck.

What gym?!

if it’s 24 hour fitness, i fully expected to be charged :lol:

Lifetime fitness

been itching to shoot hoops indoors too

60316213-0077-49FE-B5E9-25257CEAA55F.png

Back
Top Bottom