Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 126 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.7%

• Total voters
Hope Undefeated.com get them later today so y'all that missed get another chance. Glad two Adapts dropped same time to divert some attention from these

I don't think UNDFTD.com dropped the white protro 1's either. IIRC. I think it was in-store only

Hope Undefeated.com get them later today so y'all that missed get another chance. Glad two Adapts dropped same time to divert some attention from these

I just saw the price on those Adapts... ridiculous.

Resale on the black pair should be nice in a week one two

I don't think they're dropping in store as well or they wouldve announced it

they might drop it secretly in-store or on short notice. But if I remember correctly, the white protro 1's was supposed to be undftd stores exclusive, meanwhile I was able to get them on kb24.com lol

Or when they say another shoe took the attention away :nerd:

tenor.gif

My girl has all the luck. Good thing she is in my corner. She has hit on multiple pairs while I take the L's

basically.

Anyway, sucks that Nike still has pairs of these UNDFTD kobe's in stock in their system (either due to cancels or payment issues). I don't know why they won't release the rest of them

basically.

Anyway, sucks that Nike still has pairs of these UNDFTD kobe's in stock in their system (either due to cancels or payment issues). I don't know why they won't release the rest of them
That back end info

Maybe they’ll send em to undftd to release randomly

Had a bid in on blacks that got accepted on StockX which I forgot about. Looks like I’m getting a pair but not for retail. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom