Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 126 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.7%

• Total voters
the turn for the undftd is coming lol. gonna try for both orange and green, slightly underwhelming for a colab but i bet both would look so good on feet.

Capture+_2019-08-01-08-20-01.png

What is the cheapest the 3 released colorways have hit at retail? Think i remember a 20% off somewhere working? Around $140 the lowest?

is it weird to anyone else how the solebrothers cram a s* ton of shoes into 1 container? they've got like 4 pairs in one box...efficient, I guess?

What is the cheapest the 3 released colorways have hit at retail? Think i remember a 20% off somewhere working? Around $140 the lowest?
Draft days retail plus 30% off at the few outlets they were at but they were priced at retail

That might’ve been the best deal I could be wrong

Oneness had the best deal I believe.

I scooped from the outlet for $118 including tax. They were eventually moved from the shelves at $175 to the hash wall for $110. Only saw bigger sizes 13 and 14.

JS”

Last edited:
Nice. Missed that oneness worked on these. But really only interested in del sols for now.

Only draft days at outlets?

Bet you could manage 10 if they were all Kobe 8s. :nthat:

This is true...I had like 30 pairs of 8s, so I threw away half the boxes and put them in a storage tub. I think I fit about 10 or 12 pairs of size 14s in a 20 gallon tub.

This is true...I had like 30 pairs of 8s, so I threw away half the boxes and put them in a storage tub. I think I fit about 10 or 12 pairs of size 14s in a 20 gallon tub.
If I had that many 8s I'd flatten the boxes and hide it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom