Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

eek.gif
eek.gif

Wifey was on point wit that one. My IDs on the way, but after seeing those...BACK to the drawing board!

My wife thanks yall..and also rubs this in my face becasue I tried to get her to tweek them and she said they were perfect. I guess she was right. Now I have apair of those on the way.

Anybody know when they are taking these down?

^ id like to know as well. I just got my Finals game 2 IDs in today...and i must say they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thinking bout coppin the finals away now.

on-court-2009-nba-finals-game-2-2.jpg

292uypj.jpg

25yu78g.jpg

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by masterhammy

^I'd love to see some live pics of Midnight Navy
here...for all the ppl who couldn't figure out (or too damn lazy) to go back some pages to actually look to see what midnight navy looks like on the zkiv

368448852.jpg
These are black ....i know for sure because they are mine....

yeah they are black, the sunlight and flywire make them look a little lighter in the picture...

I sent my Game 3 Finals iD back. I wasn't feelin' the purple collar. I'm redo them with a blk collar and blk flywire.

^^ you just needa stop with those useless KB4 hating posts

dalyte-
those came out nice. i kind of wish i woul have used a white flywire panel
i'll put my ids up sometime soon

dalyte1-very nice execution. alot of people mess up using too many colors in too many places. still looks clean and smooth

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by dcd2k

finally got mine....nothing special...the family natal dates and initials on a christmas id zk iv.........somebody cook me a Pinoy vesion of the zk iv...
My Pinoy ID's gonna be coming in a few weeks. I liked how they came out...will post pics.

I have to say that the Kobe IV ID has been a very good ID product.(I have purchased 4 diferent color combos so far.) The only improvements would be a croc toebox option (less creasing), a more opaque clear outsole, and a more durable outsole. The colorway options have been quite good. Hope Nike takes notice of thissuccess and apply to future ID products.

^^^take them to ur nearest niketown or nike outlet, as long as you have your invoice, you'll get your money right away if paid by cash or refunded to urcard. plus they give u a coupon for 20% off on a single item.

Originally Posted by soundwave888

I have to say that the Kobe IV ID has been a very good ID product.(I have purchased 4 diferent color combos so far.) The only improvements would be a croc toe box option (less creasing), a more opaque clear outsole, and a more durable outsole. The colorway options have been quite good. Hope Nike takes notice of this success and apply to future ID products.

they should've gave an option for reg patent instead/or along w/ the craptile patent!!! bring back nubuck and gave an option for a swoosh outline. ohand more color options for the heel plate and side panel. another thing that kinda sucked is that the collar is always leather; sucks cause if you made an allnubuck front end, it's still leather. overall, it's a good iD product, but options could be better....but that goes w/ all iD products.

Does anyone have a pic of a pair they made with chile red on it?

Im bout to order a pair but i need to make sure its gonna come out right...

120 pages is too many to look thru, thanks

Back
Top Bottom