Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Will they still have these up on NIKEid in April?

I want to get my pair, but won't have the funds til April.

yah thats a good question....how long do you guys think these will be up on Nikeid for? Also...they are up right now, its 6:55 PM pacific time

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^^^ WHAT ARE YALL TAKING BOUT IN REGUARDS 2THE BACKWARD N DOUBLE 2S N 4S........I DONT SEE IT......ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT THE BACK OF THE SHOE WHERE THE 24 IS????

We are talking about this:
On the GR shoes the left shoe has a "2" and the right has a "4" in the vents. In the early ID's the left shoe had a backwards"4" and the right had a normal "4" (As you can see by the pics I posted in my previous post). Now people are reporting the ID's comingout now have a "2" on the left shoe and a backwards "2" on the right shoe.

^ damn....that sucks that the numbers are messed up. btw, i still need that 81 point shirt....
frown.gif

My ID's just came in. I had them shipped to my job. Will post pics later tonight. I like the way they came out.

agreed on those NYUs.
very clean colorway...
i might have to use that as a base for mine =]]

^
Thanks bro.

I know which HD's you're talking about. At first I was trying to go with a Jordan inspired theme, but it just ended going the way of thatwhite/black/red HD. Kind of similar to that Bosh PE they dropped.

My IDs came in today (ordered on 2/5). They look good, I'm happy with them anyway. Simple black upper, some white accents, white and clear bottom. Nocolors whatsoever. LOL

Back
Top Bottom