Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

NIKE.COM STILL HAS THE 24 PAIR A DAY LIMIT ON THESE!!!!........ANY1 KNO WHEN THEY WILL FINALLY TAKE THE LIMIT AWAY????...THANKS

Hopefully never now that I got my 2 pairs.

It's supposed to be off already. Of course they aren't going to open them to the public 24/7, but I'm sure it's not a specific 24 pair limitnow. I've been able to add to cart everyday so far in Feb.

Just keep trying!

Originally Posted by mjvc

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Here's a pic of pair #2 ... "Zoom to the Future", although the grey panel came out dark (as we expected, but not until after ordering
embarassed.gif
):
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
These look so great!!!
pimp.gif
Could you possible post few more pics and pic of sole? Thanks.

Sure ... here's one of the sole:

img1388qt8.jpg

^That grey tip/heel you have is nubuck right?

Anyone know if they've sold out for today yet or if they havn't opened up?

^^^^Thank you igotthatfire247 for posting another pic. Those shoes are the best kobe id's i have seen imo.

The middle part was supposed to be grey rather than dark grey, but other than that I'm happy with them.
2ufcahz.jpg

^
Patience my dude.

Funny thing is, I tried the least I expected it.

The only thing I'm kicking myself in the !@# about is that I didn't go with a second pair. Now I'm just waiting until I can get back on to add itto my cart.

Whew, was just about to post.

Got my second pair in. I'm good. Wait, maybe a third, once I've calmed down. I love this freaking shoe.
pimp.gif

2wefofc.jpg

sxk8ck.jpg

if you are in LA....you can purchase the KBIV at the NIKEiD Studio

Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban FRI-SUN 12-8pm (323) 461-0663

the add button is orange but then it tells me theres nothing in my cart!!! I continue to add them but to no avail, why???? should i keep adding to see if itappears in my cart?? ive been trying for a minute now, ive even changed size .5 up and .5 down and nothin...

Hey, can anybody help me? I live in NY and I wanna get a pair of Kobe IV ID's. Are they still avaliable at the NikeID studios? Thanks in advance

doesnt NY have like 27 nike studios tho? thats what ima end up doing, i am tired of logging into my cart. and i also have a gift card i wanna get rid of

Originally Posted by never wear them

doesnt NY have like 27 nike studios tho? thats what ima end up doing, i am tired of logging into my cart. and i also have a gift card i wanna get rid of

Is ID'ing at the "studio" any different than ID'ing online? (more options, colors, etc?)
Just wondering ...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by never wear them

Is ID'ing at the "studio" any different than ID'ing online? (more options, colors, etc?)
Just wondering ...

I asked that question earlier in the thread and I cant remember who but someone who had an appointment said everything was exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom