Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by arff23

laugh.gif

...I didn't even notice the guy got mad at me for saying pics would be taken
laugh.gif

I wanted to see how they looked?..My sister took a pic of the shoe and sent it to my phone...No big deal haha...5 seconds of her life were used up...Nobody was mad about it..

Just wanted to see what my shoes looked like....My bad?....

lol yeah I don't really understand his anger at you for that. Oh well let him get upset, it's not your problem.

For those of you who have recieved your shoes already:

How long did it take for you to recieve them from the time you got the email about them starting to build your shoe???

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

got mines in... same problem with the flywire quarter, too dark (much of a charcoal grey than Nike iD's "Flint Grey")
frown.gif

then the tongue mesh is in "Flint Grey", which doesn't match with the charcoal grey quarter
ohwell.gif
+$#!!
63a35b52effab0fd104681915bda68af882ea6b.pjpg

so called "Flint Grey" on Left Vs. "Black" on Right, and they gave me "Laser Blue" laces instead of "Canyon Gold" which i ordered
mad.gif

other than the above problems, the craftmanship is solid
stay away from 'Flint Grey" quarter till they fix the problem folks

Stay away from "Flint Grey"? How dare you!?

LOL...j/k

Hope all is well, Ming. Post pics of your entire shoe! I'm waiting till Feb 1st to try mine...

i'd like to see someone's Christmas colorway if anyone bought those..hopefully with the croc skin instead of plain leather. it's a shame theydidn't allow patent on these.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Stay away from "Flint Grey"? How dare you!?

LOL...j/k

Hope all is well, Ming. Post pics of your entire shoe! I'm waiting till Feb 1st to try mine...
lol
tongue.gif
will post pics later, slept only 1.5 hrsyesterday
tired.gif

Guess some peole didn't get hugged enough as a child, or got shown no love by their family.

Damn, I thought this was about KOBE IV ID's.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
I can picture it now. "mom take pics of my shoes, and send them to my iphone. I cant wait! Ill just die if they dont look right!" (holds wrist against hip)
You guys defending it are the types that have your poor Moms out in line with you at 6am for a Jordan release, so you can cop 2 pairs.
Man up.
but my question is, how could be cop two if their mom doesnt come out? the gf? a friend? who else would be willing to get up that early for you?my mom wouldnt bc she would murder me if i asked to wait hours in line with me for a pair of shoes. haha

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
I can picture it now. "mom take pics of my shoes, and send them to my iphone. I cant wait! Ill just die if they dont look right!" (holds wrist against hip)
You guys defending it are the types that have your poor Moms out in line with you at 6am for a Jordan release, so you can cop 2 pairs.
Man up.
but my question is, how could be cop two if their mom doesnt come out? the gf? a friend? who else would be willing to get up that early for you? my mom wouldnt bc she would murder me if i asked to wait hours in line with me for a pair of shoes. haha

TRUE lol

Im serious.

...Wussy brats.
Man up.
Sounds like someone's a little hard up after his NikeID debacle ...
indifferent.gif

Don't worry man, you'll get a refund.

I'll post pics for ya' when my clear-on-white's get in, so you can have more confidence going into your next ID.
wink.gif

We understand you're upset -- we're here for you.
happy.gif

Well thanks igotthatfire247, I ordered a clear/white pair today.

...And no Im not mad, I just enjoy pointing out what superficial wussies most of you are. My point is why cant dude just wait? Then everyonedefends it. People today have a spoiled "gimme now" attitude.

The more dumb things you guys say, the more I will make fun.

^
laugh.gif

Yes..I can't believe how dumb I must of sounded...

You do know when I say "school"...I mean college right?...as in...away from home.....

College might only be for dumb people and wussies though...so my bad...

I can't even look myself in the mirror now, knowing that my sister sent me a pic of shoes....

...And no Im not mad, I just enjoy pointing out what superficial wussies most of you are. My point is why cant dude just wait? Then everyone defends it. People today have a spoiled "gimme now" attitude.

lol man what are you talking about? You are living in another world if you think having a family member take pictures of shoes for you is a big deal. Idon't even see where you are coming from, sounds more like you have some kind of weird social problem.

my id's are scheduled to be in my hands on Jan 26th....Xmas colorway...can't wait....

...And no Im not mad, I just enjoy pointing out what superficial wussies most of you are. My point is why cant dude just wait? Then everyone defends it. People today have a spoiled "gimme now" attitude.

you are an idiot man. straight up and down. you astranged from your family that you can't ask a favor? that must not feel good.....
smh.gif

arff23 hey man you should post those pics btw so we can check em out

Hmm.. this is exactly why I stick with GR's and not mess with Nike iD. Some of these shoes are coming out decent while others are coming out horrible.I'm still waiting to see someone post a really good colorway that they made.

Yo sorry...I would put up the pics...and thought I could...but I think I left my cord at home to connect to the computer...Ill look for it more...
But from the pics...it looks like my gray came out normal...
So maybe nike just messed up some orders?...

Best ones I've seen so far are the Space Jam inspired IV's by "Gopowergoh"

I can actually see Kobe wearing those as a play-off shoe

May I see more views of those please??

Originally Posted by shaqrules

did i miss something? why does everyone think that color/material/etc options will change come 01 feb? as far as the iD was stated, the only thing that will change is that they will be "available at normal capacity." nothing ever mentioned about option changes...ppl wishing for the best i guess.

the options will NOT change

dang i missed it today....was watching the lakers blow out the spurs and doing laundry...oh well tomorrow's another day...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

dang i missed it today....was watching the lakers blow out the spurs and doing laundry...oh well tomorrow's another day...

You have lots of time. They will probably stay up on nikeid for a good 6 months-year.

FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE RECIEVED THERE SHOES ALREADY:

How long did it take for you to recieve your shoes from the time you got the email that they have started building your shoes????

Back
Top Bottom