Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

hey everybody..
so this post has kinda fallen off.. but i have a question..
for those of you that chose to get the clear forefoot outsole.. hows it been holding up?
im hesitant to get it for concern that itll turn all yellow and nasty really soon.

^^^
icy
11ij2g7.png

or
white
2cqkw0m.png

hmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

hey everybody..
so this post has kinda fallen off.. but i have a question..
for those of you that chose to get the clear forefoot outsole.. hows it been holding up?
im hesitant to get it for concern that itll turn all yellow and nasty really soon.

I've had mine for a several months. Yes the clear outsole will turn yellow. (Within months)

This is an observation: Both of my arches kill me after playing ball in these shoes. Any ideas as to what I could do to remedy this? Or why it is evenhappening at all? Never had this issue with my 2k4 or J's.

^perhaps you're just playing too much bball. but if it's only with these shoes then i'd say the problem lies in the shoes itself. it most likelydoesn't provide you with an adequate level of arch support. you can try putting insoles in them focused on providing more arch support if you want.

just got another pair of ids in today. i have ordered way too many! these were inspired by the space jam 11s

Originally Posted by BP the owner

new hyperdunk options, too!

I haven't been in here for a while.
The places you can add pink on both the ZKIV and the HD suck... thus making these updates...
suck.
Cool the updated, but still nothing of use to me.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

just got another pair of ids in today. i have ordered way too many! these were inspired by the space jam 11s

damn those are sick with the icy sole... reeeeal similar to my design.
makes me wanna get that on my pair but i gotta stick with logic and get white!
imma hate them if they're yellowed by the end of 2009..
ohwell.gif

has aaaaanybody had luck keeping their 4s clear soles from yellowing? how much silica is it going to take??

Originally Posted by wclaker83

might have to copy your idea man, these are nice

for some reason, i see Ronald McDonald wearing those...haha. but then again, i could see ronald wearing those xii's too.

john those are hot! cwlaker...did they have a purple option for the swoosh outline? i think that would have set them off if it was purple instead of white BUTnevertheless NICE ID...nice, simple, yet cleeeeaaannnn.

the closest thing is the patent reptile leather....smh they should have had the real patent.....same as Kobe's....

Originally Posted by rad

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

rad nice picture the shoes really came out nice in that shot...what kind of camera are you using? i agree with the inline laces....but nice, its simple yet
very nice!! works well....so if they dont ship to down under how did you get them?

I'm using a Canon 450D with 430EX-II external flash unit. I actually picked them up off eBay from a seller in the US after sitting on them for a while..

Originally Posted by jmizzo

@ Rad... nice ids very cool....welcome to NT.

Thanks for the welcome.

Couldn't help myself, here is a pic with the change of laces.. thoughts?

255rg4i.jpg

beautiful

Back
Top Bottom