Nike zoom Kobe 7 LACE PRESSURE

laugh.gif

As I've said in my humble review. after three games, the shoe overall is amazing. traction, cushioning on the play strongs, lockdown.
all good. sad part really is the pain I feel when the top lacing presses against my feet. kinda like having a stick pressed on the top
of my feet everytime I run. If I don't lace them that way, I will have zero lockdown and the whole shoe would be for nothing. Take
the good with the bad I guess. Oh well. If they could've placed a thicker padding where the laces would criss cross, then this problem
would've been averted.

Don't they wear test these sneaks? sheesh.

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

While I can appreciate the effort that some of you place in support of Kobe Bryant and the sales of his footwear, 'lawd knows he needs it these days, people must remain objective when it comes the the functionality of the VII, especially when comparing it to the VI. 
This shoe is indeed a step down. It has too many moving parts, it is too expensive, while wearing the strong mid sole the ankle strap moves when you play, you can feel the laces at your instep, which is indeed uncomfortable for those of us who prefer playing in one pair of socks, as we like to FEEL the shoe we are playing in, and for a shoe that supposedly features options, it is extremely limited in those options. 

What if I wanted to play in the Play Strong mid sole without the ankle strap?

I appreciate what the designer did with this shoe, as having to make something fresh and new every year has to be tough. But when you come from such a simple shoe like the VI, one that can do so many things, to a more complicated shoe that is limited and then non functional on so may levels, they've made a mistake in my view.

*Puts flame suit on*

laugh.gif
This, coming from an admitted Kobe hater? 
Off yourself.

must admit, didn't understand the bra pic for a good 20 secs.

the only gripe i have with these is that the right shoe is pressed too tight against the bone near my pinky toe near the area where the swoosh ends. especially when i wear the attack strong insert.

i dont have this problem with my left shoe.

I'm usually biased when it comes to anything Kobe related. but when it starts to chafe
your foot... that's the line. Will stay active though for casual use and then eventually
pick up outlet bound CWs for casual balling. maybe if I triple sock... LOL

and yeah, it may depend on your foot shape.

Originally Posted by DHD28

must admit, didn't understand the bra pic for a good 20 secs.

the only gripe i have with these is that the right shoe is pressed too tight against the bone near my pinky toe near the area where the swoosh ends. especially when i wear the attack strong insert.

i dont have this problem with my left shoe.
you can try and check if the sleeve is folding underneath. usually this happens and creates a hotspot.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

While I can appreciate the effort that some of you place in support of Kobe Bryant and the sales of his footwear, 'lawd knows he needs it these days, people must remain objective when it comes the the functionality of the VII, especially when comparing it to the VI. 
This shoe is indeed a step down. It has too many moving parts, it is too expensive, while wearing the strong mid sole the ankle strap moves when you play, you can feel the laces at your instep, which is indeed uncomfortable for those of us who prefer playing in one pair of socks, as we like to FEEL the shoe we are playing in, and for a shoe that supposedly features options, it is extremely limited in those options. 

What if I wanted to play in the Play Strong mid sole without the ankle strap?

I appreciate what the designer did with this shoe, as having to make something fresh and new every year has to be tough. But when you come from such a simple shoe like the VI, one that can do so many things, to a more complicated shoe that is limited and then non functional on so may levels, they've made a mistake in my view.

*Puts flame suit on*

laugh.gif
This, coming from an admitted Kobe hater? 
Off yourself.

*flame ******ant suit is working exceptionally well*

laugh.gif

life_is_a_bed_of_roses_watch_out_for_the_pricks_flyer-p244237507575611567z85cm_400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom