Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

More like the quiet pack :lol:

These are horrible!

987A4788-2F96-45D1-8617-28B3576E1EEE.jpeg
Meant to be customized

On the fence about the 81s, I don't really like wearing purple shoes on the court because I don't wear Lakers colors. I'd rather have the white undfts but resale is too high. Still like the 81s though because 81 and I don't own any kobe 1s

How many of you guys are using these for ball?
I jogged a couple of miles in them yesterday and ran errands in them to break them in. I was going to play in them this morning but ended up playing in Jordan 31s . They’re pretty comfy though for everyday wear.

I jogged a couple of miles in them yesterday and ran errands in them to break them in. I was going to play in them this morning but ended up playing in Jordan 31s . They’re pretty comfy though for everyday wear.
Kind of sounds like me. I’ve played in my Blackouts a few times, and wore them casually which is something I hardly ever do with my basketball shoes anymore. They are comfy but I guess I’ve been spoiled by the thicker zoom unit in the PG 2 and 3’s, kinda makes me wish these had just a little more cushioning up front. Everything else about the shoe has been great for me

Exactly! There are lighter and more minimal feeling options that I prefer to play in. I’ve been looking hard at the PG 3too. I’m sure I’ll play in the protro 4s.

The Kobe 1s work casually though. I usually wear running shoes but these are comfy enough to wear all day.

Got 2 pair and only use them for ball. Great shoe, still hoping they release the USAs here in the states. Kinda ironic they only dropped in Asia.

I'm gonna cave and get the 81s this week, this one of the most significant kobes I don't want to regret it later

Back
Top Bottom