Nike Zoom Hyperflight! Release date- March 29, 2013

Not to hyped on these. Really not even a fan of the shoe overall. I think they only threw LBJ KD KOBE names on the shoe just so they can grab peoples attention. NO LOOK PASS

The originals were only good to break people's neck back in the day with the flashy colorways. Shoes felt like garbage on feet and looked even worse after you wore them. They weren't even a good ballin shoe back then and unless you want to have both your ankles snapped in half they shouldn't touch the court nowadays. They should just retro the yellow and jwill colorway and be done with this shoe.

^ You aint lying, I wore them a couple of times for high school ball strictly because of the Aesthetics. The most uncomfortable shoe I have ever played basketball in. So if they were cheap plastic and lacked cushion back then, I dont even want to imagine how poorly constructed they are now.

Last edited:
lightest shoe I ever worn "then". Too bad they didnt last long cause they had a little bit of potential. Wouldn't ball in them now though. Would be a nice pick up for those that had them.

Hyperflights were always dope. Those Lightnings are definitely good to go!  I think it's because they remind me of my OG Nike Prestos "Lightning" aka "Trouble At Home"

if they dropped a galaxy cw, i bet all yall hypebeast gonna come out the woodwork.

1st time post here in NT...got mine today from Air-Knight. I expected before hand that the printing and the shoe will look cheap, well that opinion changed once I got them and tried them on. So comfy and light! These will def not be slept on especially the Lebron's. Pardon me for the IG pic.

View media item 329749

This pic just convinced that I'll need to go after them.

Thanks for sharing fam. :nthat:

^ I've never seen that site. It's legit? Looks corny as hell but they're priced at retail :smokin

^ I've never seen that site. It's legit? Looks corny as hell but they're priced at retail
smokin.gif
City Gear is legit from everything I've seen and heard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom