Nike Zoom Freak 3

I cant trip, its a handsome looking shoe, looking forward to a youtuber review on fit and comfort. They look way better than the new KD’s for sure Hopefully the phylon or cushlon is gonna be softer than the 2

On the Hibbett calendar for Aug 14, $120.00
48DCABE5-BF18-44D2-8902-DD55ACE7837D.jpeg

They should've dropped the orange colorway in July in the meat of the summer and the black one in August on the back end.

I know alot of people offline who like these for their kids and for them

Shoe looks pretty good to me. Actually love the strap design, like actual strap looks cool and is textured and shaped and not just a cheap boring looking strap with/without a swoosh on it.

Gotta change my stance on these…this shoe is nice. Will be my next ball shoe for sure.

That teal pair might be a first day cop. I like the orange pair too but I think I’m only going to get one colorway of this model and since I got the mango freak 2s with the same flavor of orange ima gun for that teal pair. It just looks amazing.

I'm confused and maybe late for this..... but...

Why didnt Giannis debut is own shoe?

Why hasn't pj tucker gotten his own line/logo/ signature shoe?

For marketing or not, for contractual purposes or not, I would feel a some sort of way if another man debuts my signature shoe....

Like the article mentioned, Giannis is a creature of habit so he probably didn’t want to switch shoes in the middle of a series. He was still wearing Kobe ADs during the Raptors series a couple of months before the Freak 1 released

Back
Top Bottom