Nike Zoom Freak 3

I finally got the play in the Freak 3s. I like the fit and traction. The strap really does help with midfoot lockdown. I couldn't feel the zoom as much as I'd hoped. I thought it would feel a bit more like the BB NXT but its pretty firm overall.

They do look cool though.

A finished NBY has surfaced on IG

4BB7478C-09A4-42F8-90A2-54FE8E2C5AFE.jpeg

I can’t wait to see one that has a different color liner from the base color.

After holding them in hand and trying them on, its a big no for me. I respect Giannis as being a great player, and also have one of his takedown model shoes, but the Freak 3 is not near as good as his 1 or 2.

For one thing that strap is going to eventually wear out and become flappy (like it did in the Kyrie 6). For another, the traction is super weird. Obviously it works, as Giannis himself is using it, but I just wasn't a fan.

I will be honest, the colorways are cool but I'm just not a fan of the shoe. the Zoom Freak 2 was way better.

They are foul for posting that "tomorrow" tweet with pictures of the shoes and shirt and slides, and then saying they don't know anything about the shoes and shirt and slides releasing, and "reach out to Nike". :smh:

So basically nothing's releasing today. Probably will end up on nike for Black Friday or in December or something. Pump fakin.

Back
Top Bottom