Nike Zoom Flight 95 release date?

that's the only colorway i want... nice!

so, when are we going to see some actual sample pics?? looking forward to the comparison pics w/ the OG's and the inevitable "nike eff'd up theseretros" threads...

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Damn trife high school? I was in elementary school playin ball when these came out
laugh.gif
Yes, I'm old than a mutha(at least by NT standards).
ohwell.gif

i was in middle school i think.. hmm.. 8th grade?

wore my 10.5s til the sole was flatter than kenny "sky" walker's hair.

smokin.gif

ATAR1 --

Trust me...I'll be the first to complain when things aren't done justice (Techs/DT Max/Cactus Foams/etc...)...but of all shoes to get it righton...THIS shoe I couldn't be more thankful for.

And why not...been holding onto this for awhile...

(I was gonna try to blend the name in the background like how Dill does...but that gradient effect took me 5 mins in PS anyways...
laugh.gif
)

MY GOODNESS!!!!

That right there is my GOAT!

While you at it Billy PLEASE spill the beans on the other colorways!

I just fell in love all over again!

And yes that picture is now my desktop!

I am probably one of the few to actually have owned these shoes when they first released, and I could not be more excited. With these and the Penny II'scoming soon, I can stop buying shoes for a long time.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

8c3mr09.gif

God bless you.

No lie, I'm buying five pairs, along with five pairs of the Structures, too.

I've even made a rhyme about how excited I am for those two releases: "Early '08 is when Christmas comes late."

When I start making up ghey rhymes, you know I'm geeked.

WOW!! Billy's picture of the ZM95 are more sexier than Jessica Alba lying on a white sand beach.

Sup_

smokin.gif

Yeah I was also in HS when I got the samples in 95.

Dope pic B1lly. I can't wait.

Peace.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

8c3mr09.gif

God bless you.

No lie, I'm buying five pairs, along with five pairs of the Structures, too.

I've even made a rhyme about how excited I am for those two releases: "Early '08 is when Christmas comes late."

When I start making up ghey rhymes, you know I'm geeked.
that kid's reaction was the same as mine. i will be getting at least three pairs. probably of each colorway. this was the shoe that got me intocollecting in 7th grade. got em for 55 bucks. hopefully they do a white/red pair again. anyone remember brent barry wearing those?

ATAR1 --

Trust me...I'll be the first to complain when things aren't done justice (Techs/DT Max/Cactus Foams/etc...)...but of all shoes to get it right on...THIS shoe I couldn't be more thankful for.

(I was gonna try to blend the name in the background like how Dill does...but that gradient effect took me 5 mins in PS anyways...
laugh.gif
)

woooooo!
eek.gif

Those will be mine.

dayum billy!?!not even the slightest inkling of yellowing...you must have stashed these in a hyperbaric chamber or something

dang, i was like in the 4th grade when i had these. I played basketball in these and i enjoyed em. I wore em to death. 2 please.

these shoes are the main reason why i didn't pickup the voltage and blk/red foams... well that and the fact that Nike messedup on the clear translucent soles
mad.gif

but its all good... i needed to save up anyway. hopefully i'm fortunate enough to pickup a couple of pairs. as for the other colorways, I don'treally care too much about them as this is the only one I want. I know that Nike will somehow find a way to bastardize the shoe by putting some whack fugaziburburry print on them...
sick.gif

i'm allllllllll over these. doesn't matter who likes them or not. 5 pair minimum. maybe another 5 for the red/wht/blues.

Back
Top Bottom