Nike x Transformers Pack to Release November 3rd

Is there any sites online that are selling the Optimus Prime Trainers other than ebay?
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag=untoldstory23 :.​

^^^^^^^^ thats the same question i wann kno..i asked earilier never got no response..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Didnt thnk i was gonna ba ble 2 get these, walkd in the shop and got it for $10 under retail

H8RDOESITHRT X F.U.P.M X DIRTY SOLES

Quote:
Seems that it's all about the Trainer in this pack.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
1zvd7k8.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Yea thanks a million to the guy that posted the fox hills spot. I went today drove like for 30minutes lol but it was worth it. I paid retail price eventhough they attached a 139sticker :0. Yea they look better in person. Anyone try to add red or blue laces? If you did take some pics. One last thing why didn't they make 11.5 for these shoes???

i've been asking that for the last week...hahaha....and i don't think anyone knows...

I have some blue sb laces, I'll put them in when I get off of work
"I'm a breath of fresh air/ in a fresh pair."

I would definetly not recommend oval SB laces in these. here are some diff. lace combos. i got this photo from this thread, so whoever took it, props. i just Photoshopped some colors:
2lclflx.jpg

5dmek4.jpg

2hxu79k.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
These still available anywhere in ny for retail? I need a size 10.

Training Camp in Staten Island Mall got em in yesterday. Copped my 9 for retail, dunno if there is anything left..you could give a call tho. Good luck.

I paid 150 and I was supposed to sell them to some @#%$ dude but he flaked. SMH they arent even my size any NYC NT'ers that have a 9.5 lmk I got an 11 I know someone probably didnt get their pair
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

so who has worn theres so far? any midsole paint cracking?

i ask this because i have a 2006 picnic pack and the paint is holding up quite well compared to 2000-2004 retros
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

the blue laces on these are crazy!!

I think they should have came with blue instead of grey...

and the neon green :wow:
eek.gif

smh
smh.gif

so I called shiekh in foxhills, to put a pair for me on hold since I live in hollywood and won't get there until around 7pm, so they did, and when I get there, homeboy who put the shoe on hold for me said they just sold it.
mad.gif
mad.gif

SMHx43835787689478957895789578895789578 plus more.

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Quote:
so who has worn theres so far? any midsole paint cracking?

i ask this because i have a 2006 picnic pack and the paint is holding up quite well compared to 2000-2004 retros

I've already rocked them for 5 days in a row, and I'm glad to say there is no paint cracking at all!! The material is darn good too.

Back
Top Bottom