NIKE x TRANSFORMERS [NO BUYING/SELLING]

Nike will never run out of gimmicks...Bumblebee is the only decent looking one and even it is a bit too much.

my little borthers friend is there and he has his gf as his other spot. i might have to drive up later tonite and rough him up a lil bit...

i dont know but tickets started at 200.. i have 3.. might b looking to sell one

i saw all 3 in person today and the bumblee have like a metallic finish on the yellow, they were very impressive..but megatrons were the best!!

dude looks like a lady
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by ksmooth517

HOH CHICAGO!!!! WILL B 1ST IN LINE!!!!!!!!! HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNO WHT SIZE AND WHICH SHOE U NEED!!! [email protected]
This dude.
eyes.gif

Got my ticket from HoH Chi. Picking up these pieces first thing in the AM. By the way, they look waaaaay better in person. The quality is really nice on allthree.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Got my ticket from HoH Chi. Picking up these pieces first thing in the AM. By the way, they look waaaaay better in person. The quality is really nice on all three.

how many packs do they have?

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Got my ticket from HoH Chi. Picking up these pieces first thing in the AM. By the way, they look waaaaay better in person. The quality is really nice on all three.
I got my ticket as well from HOH Chi.
But I think we have to stay there till they close.
ohwell.gif

so what exactly was production #s on these?

anyone with an 11.5 in the Megs and BB's, hit me up and you will be taken care of on the next 50.

Back
Top Bottom