Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

Ended up copping from GOAT for $700, the pair won't be here till Monday. Sucks to pay resale but I really wanted these especially since they go with my NFL team colors. I trust GOAT's authentication check but are there certain things/areas of the shoe I should look for once they arrive to double check they legit? Thanks in advance and I'll post pics on Monday for a LC.

Been wearing these all week, definitely one of my favorite releases this year.

IMG_8851.jpg

Pulled the trigger and got a pair off stockx. Smell so good.

Congrats! My size too.

Been monitoring prices on GOAT. Was hoping to catch them around 600-650, but looks like I might have to throw in a 750 bid myself soon. Need these man. Enjoy em!

Theyre probably One of Ones, Tom and Frank are friends and work together on projects

Yes sir.

He did the stereo and chairs for the stage design.

Which is why if anyone had an early release or new colorway if there were to be one then it'd be him...

Probably custom tho :lol:

Congrats! My size too.

Been monitoring prices on GOAT. Was hoping to catch them around 600-650, but looks like I might have to throw in a 750 bid myself soon. Need these man. Enjoy em!
Thanks! I was checking prices on GOAT and Stockx, and decided to just put in a bid and woke up seeing it accepted. Was hoping it'll be around $650 too but it doesn't look like it will be for a while or ever. I figured I should pick it up soon before the replicas get too good and one of those might pass through, and I knew I was gonna eventually get a pair so might as well. Good luck getting your pair! Hope you get a decent price on them.

Yes sir.

He did the stereo and chairs for the stage design.

Which is why if anyone had an early release or new colorway if there were to be one then it'd be him...

Probably custom tho :lol:
Exactly. Saw him at Panorama next to the stage during Ocean's set.

IMG_4008.JPG IMG_4007.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_4011.JPG
Just got my pair in from GOAT. They look good to me but would like some second opinions on their authenticity. I'll be bringing them into a local consignment shop later today as well. Here are the pics, please let me know if I need to provide more angles or pics of certain key area. Thanks!
looks like you got a pair from the event! Duct tape on the box....nice.

looks like you got a pair from the event! Duct tape on the box....nice.

IMG_4013.JPG

Not sure man, it had an additional pricing sticker from a retailer it looks like and it didn't come with the booklet. I contacted GOAT already about the missing booklet since they assured me it would come with that and the cork insoles. Wasn't really worried about the duct tape but that was a nice touch.

IMG_4008.JPG IMG_4007.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_4011.JPG
Just got my pair in from GOAT. They look good to me but would like some second opinions on their authenticity. I'll be bringing them into a local consignment shop later today as well. Here are the pics, please let me know if I need to provide more angles or pics of certain key area. Thanks!
It looks pretty good to me. One thing I noticed with fakes are the swoosh. The fakes' swoosh seems more thicker and round and the curve at the upper tip of the swoosh is also more curved instead of upward.

I was hoping mine would be a US pair but it must've been from the UK, it took 4 days to get to StockX instead of the usual 2. Oh well...as long as it's not a fake.

Back
Top Bottom