Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

IMG_6117.JPG

IMG_6119.jpg

Just delivered and these things are :pimp:

IMG_6117.JPG

IMG_6119.jpg

Just delivered and these things are :pimp:
Do they feel like it's able to take a beating and last a while? Or does it look like it will get messed up fast? Just got rid of my kaws, atmos, air max 1 anniversary and might pick one up as one of my last pair before I stop chasing releases.

I love that the DSMNY box has it written on the box as well. Didn't think the box would have the duct tape on it either.

Attachments

• IMG_9777.JPG-1.jpeg
    IMG_9777.JPG-1.jpeg
    684.7 KB · Views: 39
Do they feel like it's able to take a beating and last a while? Or does it look like it will get messed up fast? Just got rid of my kaws, atmos, air max 1 anniversary and might pick one up as one of my last pair before I stop chasing releases.
Feels better than the average shoe based on touch.

Sole definitely feel really solid but not heavy in weight.

Quality is really nice.

Tres bien has started to contact winners per their twitter and will continue throughout the week.

:emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Don't forget to check spam. They will email with a PP invoice if memory serves correct

Tres bien has started to contact winners per their twitter and will continue throughout the week.

:emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_fingers_crossed:

Don't forget to check spam. They will email with a PP invoice if memory serves correct
Tres bien sent me a "70% off" sale email, I thought I hit....it's like a never ending torture.

Book seems like they made these to last longer than the first.

Speaks on materials

Extra insole extends the life and they say the point of the shoe is that it should be repaired over buying a new pair. Definitely gonna make these my everyday shoes and try not to rock anything else

It'll be fun to see how long they can go

Back
Top Bottom