Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

IMG_5864.PNG
https://ist.290sqm.com/Just-Arrived?product_id=9437

keep an eye on 290sqm

Looks like the quiz section on Nikecraft is no longer active. It's just a blank box with the shoes flickering in and out. Seems like it shut down at 3am est which would be 24hrs total from when it went live. Maybe that was entry into the raffle or the next step in the process of copping.

Interesting Tom, very interesting...

Looks like the quiz section on Nikecraft is no longer active. It's just a blank box with the shoes flickering in and out. Seems like it shut down at 3am est which would be 24hrs total from when it went live. Maybe that was entry into the raffle or the next step in the process of copping.

Interesting Tom, very interesting...
I just noticed that too. I'm really wondering what is going on with this release.

Ugh, the whole quiz thing is pretty irrelevant. Answers hit twitter, etc immediately and everyone can get through. Just hoping I hit one of these online raffles and don't have to sweat the Nikecraft drop.

IMG_9104.PNG
this is the only option to select any pictures for me :lol:

Seriously, love this chatter... but you guys are kind of knuckleheads. You're supposed to SUBMIT A PHOTO for this part of the challenge, not remove them. The removal feature is mostly about moderating content. :smh:

Seriously, love this chatter... but you guys are kind of knuckleheads. You're supposed to SUBMIT A PHOTO for this part of the challenge, not remove them. The removal feature is mostly about moderating content. :smh:

But... I guess congrats for successfully playing defense against everyone else trying to cop who had submitted properly to the challenge :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom