Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

12.5M fits really well. Ready for some miles.

IMG_6150.jpeg

IMG_6155.jpeg

Watching RoseAnvil showed why these are comfy. Been wearing my OG pair to death along side NB comfort.
These are a wide comfy shoe, only gripe is the traction slip on metal/paint when wet.

Watching RoseAnvil showed why these are comfy. Been wearing my OG pair to death along side NB comfort.
These are a wide comfy shoe, only gripe is the traction slip on metal/paint when wet.
Yeah liking them so far. Very comfy. Liked that video as well

Debated swapping the insoles but just gonna rock OG

I wouldn’t that far over $200 but I think in the high $100’s it’s worth it. And that’s considering Jordan/NB MIUSA retails for $220 and ish nowadays.

But I’ve worn them one day, 10 hours straight, so grain of salt. But I fully anticipate they get more 1:1 to my foot as time goes on. Part of that process of them specifically becoming my pair is what I enjoy

Last edited:
Yeah liking them so far. Very comfy. Liked that video as well

Debated swapping the insoles but just gonna rock OG
I just kept the OG one in but if you got more comfort from better insole, cant hurt.

I wouldn’t that far over $200 but I think in the high $100’s it’s worth it. And that’s considering Jordan/NB MIUSA retails for $220 and ish nowadays.

But I’ve worn them one day, 10 hours straight, so grain of salt. But I fully anticipate they get more 1:1 to my foot as time goes on. Part of that process of them specifically becoming my pair is what I enjoy
TBH its one of the top comfiest shoes I own... I have a few lol. That may be because its a naturally wider shoe & feet naturally spread out when walking vs narrow sneakers(most).
It does form more to your foot the more you wear it though.

Back
Top Bottom