Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

hit for the first time yesterday. a lot of mix reviews on the sizing but i went down .5 even with the wide foot. hope they fit

im 4/4 on this sneaker, won the KITH drawing this morning....incredible winning streak.
wedding-crashers-comedy.gif

What’s weird is, earlier a little after 11 am…

The dark sulfurs were available on the SNKRS app in sizes 3.5, 7.5, 8 & another big size. Like in “upcoming” it said “notify me” but when I scrolled to it under “feed” it showed “$109.99” I pressed the button & those sizes showed to buy. 👀👀
I closed the app & relaunched it but then it changed back to “notify me”.

Strange. 🧐 I wonder why.

I was going to cop but not much of a fan of that colorway.

What’s weird is, earlier a little after 11 am…

The dark sulfurs were available on the SNKRS app in sizes 3.5, 7.5, 8 & another big size. Like in “upcoming” it said “notify me” but when I scrolled to it under “feed” it showed “$109.99” I pressed the button & those sizes showed to buy. 👀👀
I closed the app & relaunched it but then it changed back to “notify me”.

Strange. 🧐 I wonder why.

I was going to cop but not much of a fan of that colorway.
Release date got pushed to 9/29.

Wondering if it would have went through had I bought it at that chance 🧐
Nah, I don't think so. that happened to me before too (forget which shoe) and tried like mad man but nothing happened. . . I dot the alert today too it was available, had I not seen on twitter that it got pushed - I would've raging trying to cop

Easily the most overated shoe of the decade so far , they are technically roshe runs with tom sachs branding , nike is just laughing so hard to all of those who sweat over them

Easily the most overated shoe of the decade so far , they are technically roshe runs with tom sachs branding , nike is just laughing so hard to all of those who sweat over them
If the most overrated shoe of the decade is a Roshe knock-off with an influential branding slapped on it, wouldn’t that be the Yeezy 350?

Anyways I like the 350 and these. Most people say these are glorified kill shots so the Roshe comparison is news to me.

Anyone have their pairs from Tom Sachs store ship yet? Mine still on order placed. Not sure how long they typically take.

Wouldn’t say “most overrated of the decade"

But as is to be expected, there are A LOT of people "coming around" to these now that they are hitting peak hype/mainstream popularity, and peak hard-to-get

People who would walk past them 10/10 in the store with no hype have now heard there's a new shoe that people clamoring over, and they wanna be part of the party too

How are they overrated when they’re cheap and easy to get.

No resale value either.

Overrated would be like Travis Scott, yeezy, Jordan’s in general.

How are they overrated when they’re cheap and easy to get.

No resale value either.

Overrated would be like Travis Scott, yeezy, Jordan’s in general.

No resale?

The OG pair going for $400
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 3.26.16 PM.png

This yellow pair going for $300 already. That will probably drop when pairs come in. But it look like this is a shoe in general that the kids "must have" and that resellers trying hard to scoop up

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 3.27.09 PM.png

Resellers making more off of these than any recent Jordan Retro, or Yeezy. Put in $100 and 4x your money. These are a resale dream if we being honest. That's what will make them hard to get, and therefore an overrated status symbol

Back
Top Bottom