Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

FbAcbBDXEAAEkPe.jpg

Available September 1st at http://nikecraft.com and September 2nd on SNKRS

Wasn’t really feeling these at first but now I actually like the original white and blue one and the yellow one. Brown ones coming out soon are nice too
Gonna keep my eyes out for restocks, or did I miss out already?

I’m hoping my local spot gets them in a 14! Looks like SNKRS is playing the back and forth game for the big sizes smdh

interesting that Nike have the Lowcates as a sort of Tom Sachs consolation prize. Two models releasing with similar colour ways this week

Attachments

• 4F187A11-67F6-4A5C-A933-EDBE225D9E4F.jpeg
    4F187A11-67F6-4A5C-A933-EDBE225D9E4F.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 809
I have the og, but that yellow was always my fave. If I miss I'm not paying resale, but I always preferred the yellow.

Curious to know why you said that was false, based on my experience aswell as others that seems to be pretty accurate

The shoe looks to be minimal padding but is not. Was actually surprised by how much padding there was. I wear a 12.5 in just about everything. Not one of those who wear 8 different sizes depending on the shoe.

Have a 12 in the mars yard 2.0 so I thought 12 would be fine here since 12.5 wasn’t available originally and that is not the case

The shoe fit as a 12 should on someone who is a .5 size bigger and the front toe box feels like your hitting a steel plate so even if you wanted to keep your size down to stretch or something they aren’t comfortable/pliable enough to do it

Just don’t want some size 14 dude sizing down 1 whole size wasting his money

The shoe looks to be minimal padding but is not. Was actually surprised by how much padding there was. I wear a 12.5 in just about everything. Not one of those who wear 8 different sizes depending on the shoe.

Have a 12 in the mars yard 2.0 so I thought 12 would be fine here since 12.5 wasn’t available originally and that is not the case

The shoe fit as a 12 should on someone who is a .5 size bigger and the front toe box feels like your hitting a steel plate so even if you wanted to keep your size down to stretch or something they aren’t comfortable/pliable enough to do it

Just don’t want some size 14 dude sizing down 1 whole size wasting his money
I can respect that, I only say the b/c I'm a true 13 and I know in WMS sizing they always run big, ex AMM 3 for the 14.5 fits but I have heel slip not to bad since its a mid cut, also have dunk Decons in a 13, those have no padding at all and I'm sliding out of those and had to add stuff to take up extra room. Did a 12.5 in these and its a perfect fit, I've seen other information the was very similar to mine. I get the my guy wears a 14, and since they don't have 13.5 I would say do the 13 just based on my experience, granted I have a narrow foot and the 12.5 fit perfect. I'm just not into the sloppy look if that makes sense, but I respect your opinion. That's my two cents but good luck to homie trying to get his size with which ever one.

I wear my TTS & have heel slippage, everyone does apparently with this model, & only can alleviate it by tying laces just right.
I would however not recommend sizing .5 down because they would be uncomfortable everywhere else but if you have narrow shor feet then go for it. A full sz down would be impossible IMO.

Surprised there’s not any discussion on how widely available this yellow pair is…..local shop in my area doing fcfs and kith raffle is up
On Kith it states WMNS general purpose shoe... I'm guessing that means the sizes are all in Womens sizing which for nike is i think 1.5 up?

Both SNKRS and my local shop are showing a size run up to 14W/12.5M so I’d say there isn’t any extended sizing here

What’re you guys doing about the heel slippage? My pair fit fine but there’s some play in the heel area. If I tighten them anymore they’ll cut my feet off

Back
Top Bottom