Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

thought all was lost on completing the pack for retail since I didn’t win any raffles and I entered a lot lol. But woke up to a W for a late last minute raffle for the navy to complete the pack.

2D3C06CC-7F82-4DB6-8EE3-9370B5634E49.jpeg
Size? wth!! I checked them like DAILY for this raffle, are you in the US?

I’ve won several pairs off them actually

out of all the sacais, those are by far my least favorite. I don't know if its the way they did the colorblocking or the combination of colors just don't flow or if its the leather toe box and nylon upper

Edit: I forgot the monstrosities that are the JPG Sacais. I've seen every sacai on someone's feet at one point another, thats including all the blazers too. But I've never seen anyone in the JPG Sacais lol

The blue / maroon colored pair is kind of hot…That red pair is a hard pass though…Definitely not what I was expecting out of either one though…So now I think I need both pairs of Clots, and probably the yellow Undercover pair…

jmilionair jmilionair about to be proving me wrong with these resale prices. I can’t believe a triple collab with fragment is going to dip below 300.

would be very curious to see the stock #s on these. I hit on EA but I’m still mad jealous of everyone hitting doubles and triples!

Guess I took the double L. Missed out multiple times for retail and paid 400 for a pair in the secondary market

Back
Top Bottom