Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

missed the release

didnt even get the chance to get the official authentic L from snkrs

Posting Got Em screenshots is literally something that will never ever end on NT, so why get upset or whatever it is about it?

Just let it be. Folks are happy they get a W after likely months of not hitting anything.
Exactly.... like I ain't hit on my account since I think the Mocha 3s. You can't be salty for folks posting that.... that's the culture here.

No on-foot pics from me, ever

118759B7-19D3-46C1-84C5-D758AA7AF606.jpeg

Fixed

I just secured Clots for $249 shipped on ebay. Its crazy how low the price is for them on the resell market, im glad theyre not in high demand.

At least you're thankful for it. I see people complaining about the low resale. In about 6 months, when they go for over $400. The 'same' people and more will be complaining about the 'high' resale on them. Sometimes, we just got to be thankful, when things like this happen.

Pshh, none of that corny single pair pics here. If you ain’t got multiples why you posting man?

(FYI totally kidding, it’s sarcasm. And, this particular release I got as lucky as it gets. For those that missed it:
Navy - SNKRS EA
Greys - 1 from undefeated local raffle, 1 from Sacai Japan, and somehow, now SNKRS will be incomkng
Clot - Juice intl raffle. Also won local LA in store but skipped since I hit already

pure luck! Nothing more. I get more Ls than Ws. Such as no OW EA and rarely even hitting regular OW drops, never hitting Travs, and also only hitting one pair of Sacai waffles until this recent release - the all white nylon pair. I hate that you have to write disclaimers on NT in order to try to avoid the hangry angry “sneaker heads”)
3D133B62-7A32-44BC-958E-E9D98E44D031.jpeg
78EAFC1C-C93B-4D79-8BCC-5F316543FC05.jpeg

At least you're thankful for it. I see people complaining about the low resale. In about 6 months, when they go for over $400. The 'same' people and more will be complaining about the 'high' resale on them. Sometimes, we just got to be thankful, when things like this happen.

that’s the best way to look at it. You’re not going to win them all and there’s always something else coming out. Hell before taxes and shipping, the seller agreed to $220. That’s close enough to retail in my book. I really think these are really well executed and look a lot better than the air max 1s they’re based off of

Pshh, none of that corny single pair pics here. If you ain’t got multiples why you posting man?

(FYI totally kidding, it’s sarcasm. And, this particular release I got as lucky as it gets. For those that missed it:
Navy - SNKRS EA
Greys - 1 from undefeated local raffle, 1 from Sacai Japan, and somehow, now SNKRS will be incomkng
Clot - Juice intl raffle. Also won local LA in store but skipped since I hit already

pure luck! Nothing more. I get more Ls than Ws. Such as no OW EA and rarely even hitting regular OW drops, never hitting Travs, and also only hitting one pair of Sacai waffles until this recent release - the all white nylon pair. I hate that you have to write disclaimers on NT in order to try to avoid the hangry angry “sneaker heads”)
3D133B62-7A32-44BC-958E-E9D98E44D031.jpeg
78EAFC1C-C93B-4D79-8BCC-5F316543FC05.jpeg
And also if you maximize the number of places you enter.... I feel does also somewhat increase chances.... especially if the release is available at a plethora of stores. Like all you guys stay up on the raffles. Me... for the most part just snkrs.... really only a Kobe guy anyway(know you are as well S Sim23 ). Like I've tried undfted raffles... no luck ever, also tried Cncpts as well.... as far as places I usually enter raffles on). And of course production numbers and people's interest in a particular pair.

And also if you maximize the number of places you enter.... I feel does also somewhat increase chances.... especially if the release is available at a plethora of stores. Like all you guys stay up on the raffles. Me... for the most part just snkrs.... really only a Kobe guy anyway(know you are as well S Sim23 ). Like I've tried undfted raffles... no luck ever, also tried Cncpts as well.... as far as places I usually enter raffles on). And of course production numbers and people's interest in a particular pair.

Yup! Exactly. And in this era of sneaker collecting/wearing (however one would want to define this era), I don't think you have a choice but to enter in multiple places. Even when just using raffles as the example, with the creation of raffle bots, the average consumer has no chance if they are just doing 1 entry.

And speaking of Kobe and Undefeated raffles - I haven't hit a single one of those. That one burns me good.

I dont have multiple email for entering raffles, but I will enter more than one account on SNKRS (3 accounts , 1 super sucks though). Otherwise, I just try to enter multiple raffles for a given pair. Once in a blue moon you hit multiples, but its so rare.

Yup! Exactly. And in this era of sneaker collecting/wearing (however one would want to define this era), I don't think you have a choice but to enter in multiple places. Even when just using raffles as the example, with the creation of raffle bots, the average consumer has no chance if they are just doing 1 entry.

And speaking of Kobe and Undefeated raffles - I haven't hit a single one of those. That one burns me good.

I dont have multiple email for entering raffles, but I will enter more than one account on SNKRS (3 accounts , 1 super sucks though). Otherwise, I just try to enter multiple raffles for a given pair. Once in a blue moon you hit multiples, but its so rare.
I thought you got chosen for the restock of Black Mamba IVs at their in store at Undfted

Back
Top Bottom