Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

EB is one of those stores that you rarely hear anyone win at. DSM isn’t much better. BAIT is notorious for hooking up their friends. As much as people hate SNKRS, it’s usually our best chance at a rare W.

la pairs du jours
i fw these....
20210811_192407.jpg

20210813_233222.jpg

Last edited:
apparently in the comments she's always been seen @ EB and or working there. sick

which wouldn't surprise me.. they have literally came out & said "if you think our raffles are rigged then don't enter"

I know the lease for both their locations ain't cheap :lol:
Yea saw that it was EB and didn't surprise me one bit. I think I only won one raffle in all my years of entering at EB and that was for some GR 4D carbons.
EB is one of those stores that you rarely hear anyone win at. DSM isn’t much better. BAIT is notorious for hooking up their friends. As much as people hate SNKRS, it’s usually our best chance at a rare W.

Except EB said she neither works there nor do they even carry Nike x Sacai, sooooo.... what's the next boutique the social media mob wants to try to drag? :rolleyes

im not trying to confirm that its them or not, its the point. it's someone with an account that gets stuff like this, just sucks lol

Fr i've only heard of ppl win DSM LA raffles, never NYC... extra butter is trash too

So we mad at backdoored pairs now?

ya’ll new to this? This is the sad reality of the business now, ESPECIALLY comin out a pandemic year.

backdoored early releases gets dropped off all the time at RoundTwo in NYC. Lol the proof is on their IG, how can a consignment shop get 1-3 Full size run of a shoe that hasn't come out yet? Sometimes its shoes that only 1-2 boutiques get in the whole city so you can always guess which store did it. And lets be honest, EVERY single boutique backdoors in NYC. Some just do it to a much higher extent than others. I have a friend that used to work at DSM and they backdoor like 90% of the stock. Nowadays their raffles is online and super botted and posted on every raffle bots success page.

And I know there are some NT members in here that have said that they know people in Kith and Cncpts that gets backdoored releases all the time. But you still see a few winners from those stores way more than DSM. Extra Butter does have real winners, I have a few friends that won hype stuff and Extra Butter also tries to post the winners picking up pairs on their store IG, but definitely still backdoor a percentage of pairs. At the end of the day, it is what it is. Unless Nike comes clean house from these stores, they will always backdoor. Kith did a "clean sweep" of shady employees a few years back, but the ones that came to replace them just filled in the shady spot all the same.

Very true^ I had a homegirl who worked at DSMNY and offered to backdoor me pairs. Never really hit her up because Im not that type of person to ask for favors when it hurts others.
She did say they started to only hookup customers that spend a certain amount at the store, who knows.

Also my homie in LA has a friend at UNDFTD and he asked me if I wanted those recent dunks, sent me an early link and they were shipped before they dropped.

Its all part of the game, massage some of your customers or friends shoulders and in turn you have loyalty or build hype thru marketing early seeded pairs.

Very true^ I had a homegirl who worked at DSMNY and offered to backdoor me pairs. Never really hit her up because Im not that type of person to ask for favors when it hurts others.
She did say they started to only hookup customers that spend a certain amount at the store, who knows.

Also my homie in LA has a friend at UNDFTD and he asked me if I wanted those recent dunks, sent me an early link and they were shipped before they dropped.

Its all part of the game, massage some of your customers or friends shoulders and in turn you have loyalty or build hype thru marketing early seeded pairs.

That's their VIP program. Happens to all the DSM globally. Japan. Singapore. Shanghai.

lowkey these navy and grey sacais are getting wild annoying. Why haven't we gotten any solid release info yet? We've been teased for months.

Let's keep in mind there are different versions of "backdooring".

One version is what people usually think of: employees selling store stock above retail for a personal profit. This, of course, is pretty dirty, and I cant imagine shop owners/brands are particularly accepting of this practice because they aren't the ones making the most $$$ out of the deal. This type of backdooring, of course, pretty much sucks, it's just bribery.

The other version is VIP/early access, where regular, repeat customers and friends of the shop staff get ooped at retail before/separate from the regular public. EB has a loyalty program they started about a year ago that offers early access to stuff to people who've been loyal to them, and it sounds like DSM does something similar. IMO, that's simply rewarding loyalty to a shop, and helps build a better relationship with their regular customers - the ones who buy their store-branded stuff as well as just trying to hit hype raffle wins from them.

I wish there was a better term to use for the first situation above to distinguish it from the second, it would help keep folks like EB from getting caught in the (justifiable) anger over actual disreputable shops.

europe has started rolling out raffles for both already. Offspring been teasing it for weeks. NakedCPH just posted about a raffle. Rumors were saying mid to late August. Which ever shop those got backdoored from means a release is coming very soon.

lowkey these navy and grey sacais are getting wild annoying. Why haven't we gotten any solid release info yet? We've been teased for months.
"UPDATE (06/14/2021):
New images of the fragment x sacai x Nike LDWaffle in navy have been revealed."

I don't see anything for the grey pair.

Not feeling that text on the fragments…but still nice overall. Give me the og blue and gusto greens all day followed closely behind by the black white. After that I like those fragments

Back
Top Bottom