Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I just remembered that I had the Nike Dunk SB Ultraman Brazil lows

1576954555481.png

unfortunately they were stolen when my house was robbed many many year ago

These are better

Prestos with the tag to pick up at 21M

32BFE7E1-9DFA-4003-8428-E4CEF82C3EB6.jpeg

A34FEE75-824B-49A0-A034-FF0417557E36.jpeg

I was gonna use the extra Michis to get a bogo tee but now I think I may get the red dunks with them instead. These joints are nastyyyy

Only took Virg 4 times to get these dual lace ****s right. Glad he didn't throw spikes on them lol

These are better

I was heavy into SB's back then, was on nsb.org forums more than NT. I thought I had the UNLV highs but only just remembered I had the lows instead. Thats not my pic but I was googling UNLV dunk SB's because I'm trying to see if I should swap the laces on the OW dunks and then I saw those Brazil Lows and knew it was all too familiar.

am i only the only one who didn't getting a shipped email from nike

i called nike customer service and all i got was the runaround
no answer on why the shoe hasn't shipped

Didn't get mine either. Just wait it out

i hope your right
i ordered a pair of shoes on thursday and got the emails on friday early morning and the shoes today

not expecting to get the off whites in 2 days just want to make sure i get the shoes

i hope your right
i ordered a pair of shoes on thursday and got the emails on friday early morning and the shoes today

not expecting to get the off whites in 2 days just want to make sure i get the shoes

last time I ordered from Nike it took 2-3 days before I got the shipping email. They won't all go out at the same time.

Also it's a few days from Xmas, I imagine theyre getting hammered lol

I chose next day shipping. Got an email from Nike today that the order was delayed and to expect it before 12/24

i might have to break the rules and actually pay resell for the red pair in a size 10 someone stop me :[

Compared my viotechs which was the most recent non sb retro dunk I've picked up and noticed how different the collar openings and overall width are for the OFF whites and those. I really like the shape of these off whites since to me it has that chunkiness that older dunks used to have.
20191222_124752.jpg

Back
Top Bottom